Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/8/2017 9:11:09 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can find a wire or cable for a bore brush that is compact enough to fit inside the AR grip?.
I have an Otis kit, but those cables are really designed to be folded that compactly.

On the other hand, I think I just found a different version than Otis makes specifically for the AR grip.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 12:08:44 PM EDT
[#1]
So you're saying that you have this OTIS kit but don't like it?
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I can fit a bore snake, some 2032s, go juice packet, and a hexadecimal wrench in an moe grip.

But that's not what you asked
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 2:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So you're saying that you have this OTIS kit but don't like it?
View Quote
No, I have their other kit and it wont fit.  I just recently discovered their "grip" kit as I started looking for other options.  What prompted me to post was looking at the Samson grip kit and its pull wire and brush.  Nice kit, but I didnt really want to spend $100.  Actually, now that Ive done a bit of searching, Otis sells spare parts including the cables for the grip kits.  Thats all I really wanted, just the cable thats short enough to fit in the grip.  Link
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:08:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Why would you want to put that on the gun...

keep a small cleaning kit (I use a GI Issue) in an outer pocket of the case for my rifle. It only gets used in Emergencies.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top