Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/31/2017 7:02:44 AM EDT
gotta try the new wonder lube. i read the descriptions and am not sure if its a clean/lube/preserve or just a lube.    anyone know ?
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
gotta try the new wonder lube. i read the descriptions and am not sure if its a clean/lube/preserve or just a lube.    anyone know ?
View Quote

I have both Juice and Very Thin Grease.  I don't think either are advertised as a cleaner.  Only thing I've heard was that they should help repel carbon build up.

I still use a cleaner, then use that to lube my guns.  Haven't really found a use for the juice yet.  That stuff is like the viscosity of 0w20.  Grease on the other hand is pretty nice stuff.  Thin but sticky enough to not run.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 2:29:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Go Juice is not a cleaner. No solvents of any kind on the mixture that I am aware of.

I apply several drops around my BCG before going hot. Works just fine, no issues on the 10.5" SBR I have been running it on. Stick to Hoppes #9 for cleanup.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 2:42:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I only use Break Free CLP for everything other than my bench guns. Stuff. Just. Works.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top