Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2016 7:34:26 PM EDT
I'd previously been a CLP user before being gifted some Fireclean. I've recently started using ALG Go Juice as a gun lube and I'm having awesome results with it. Just wondering what to use to clean out my guns beforehand.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 9:06:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I would just do the normal routine of CLP on a toothbrush. Brush the BCG and inside the upper then wipe out with a paper towel, then re-lube.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 10:54:52 AM EDT
[#2]
like the go-juice.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Switched from Weaponsheild to the ALG go-juice, and ALG-0000 very light grease.

It cleans  better than the shield and stays on longer, doesn't burn off as fast.

Just using the ALG go-juice was too runny so I ordered the 0000 VLG for the carrier and my pistols.

It was 15° outside when the 0000 was delivered and sat in my mailbox for 12 hours and didn't seem to gel up or freeze.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the share, I wasn't aware they made a light weight grease with "Go Juice" as the base.
My only complaint was how runny it was, so I may do the same. (Mix some together and test)  
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the share, I wasn't aware they made a light weight grease with "Go Juice" as the base.
My only complaint was how runny it was, so I may do the same. (Mix some together and test)  
View Quote

Ordered it direct from a ALG and had it the same week I ordered.

I was thinking the same thing about mixing them together and seeing how that might work out.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 4:47:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Go Juice replaced my favorite Weapon Shield with the same results others have had. I like it !
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 5:23:04 PM EDT
[#7]
These gun lives get me excited I'll admit but then I think to myself, will it really be better than $4 tube of grease and a quart of Mobil 1 syn that will last me forever?
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top