Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2015 9:31:14 PM EDT
Who uses this and is it good for ar15 and pistols was told to get frog lube . I shoot every now and then but they stay locked up in safe when not in use . Was told the frog lube would gum up if stored long periods of time . Thanks
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:55:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Mpro7 works fine for me and the army - lots of overthinking goes on with weapon lube.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:56:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Been using it for several years on my ar & pistols. Your GTG!
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 12:07:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Been using it for years on my rifles and handguns. Even works great in the mosin! Best part is it does not really smell and is non toxic.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:24:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 7:06:42 AM EDT
[#5]
M-Pro is ok. I wasn't impressed. The only advantage is its nontoxic. I like CLP because it's cheap and effective. YMMV. Go with whatever works for you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:38:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I use the oil and the cleaner.  Both work well.
You don't have to use some fancy product.  Don't fall for good marketing.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:40:10 PM EDT
[#7]
The M Pro Cleaner works great, that's all I know.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

+1  
Been using the cleaner for years, but have no experience with their oil.  No issues and does what I need it to do for cleaning.  I like how its odorless and non toxic.    
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:07:52 PM EDT
[#9]
It is good stuff.  The only limitation I have personally experienced with it is terribly poor sub-freezing temperature AR shooting.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:41:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

+1  
Been using the cleaner for years, but have no experience with their oil.  No issues and does what I need it to do for cleaning.  I like how its odorless and non toxic.    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1  

I've been using the cleaner for a couple years as well, and it works fine. I always wonder if its just soapy water though. Must say, it is nice not smelling a bunch of chemicals though.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top