Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/4/2015 5:38:52 PM EDT
I'm looking for a quality rifle, shotgun and handgun combo cleaning kit. I read the reviews on the Otis and the Cabela's and there were a lot of complaints about quality, so I stopped looking and made this post. I'm willing to pay a little more for quality, but I'm not looking for gold plated tools in a mahogany box if you know I mean. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 1:12:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I use M-Pro 7 tactical cleaning kit on my 9mm/.45acp and my AR Pistol and it works really well on my weapons never had any problems with it.

http://www.mpro7.com/

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 9:54:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I have an Otis kit for multi-caliber field use.
Before the Otis kit I made my own field kit based on a M16 kit with extra bushes and patch adaptors.
I made up my own kit in a tackle box for other situations.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top