Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/28/2015 6:45:29 PM EDT
Has anyone tried Weaponshield Solvent? It's my understanding it contains some Weaponshield in it but goes further in its cleaning ability. Just wondering if anyone has tried it ... Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Im a big fan of the Weapon Shield CLP and Grease,but haven't had a chance to try out the new Weapon Shield Solvent as of yet as the budget has been a bit tight.But I'd suspect its a great product based on my past experiences with George Fennell's products.

As a note the "Corrosive Ammo Cleaner/Buffalo Milk(aka CAC-10)" that George Fennell made a few years ago for the corrosive surplus ammo and black powder markets was extremely effective.I used several pints of that stuff and was thoroughly impressed in its ability to remove the hard black powder fouling.Sure made field cleaning the milsurps quick and easy too.Sure wish they would consider making that again as well.

Anyway,from what I've been told/read the new Weapon Shield Solvent is a totally different and a new formula.So I would certainly be interested to hear what your findings are if you do try/test it out.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top