Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/27/2014 5:29:50 PM EDT
ok guys, not sure this is the right section but I think this goes here?

which gun sleeve/sock are you guys using that fits over optic and vfg in the safe?  any recommendations?
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 9:57:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

thanks but won't fit on an AR as you need them extra wide
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I've placed them over an ar15 with a 10x Leupold scope and an ar10 with a 10x Leupold scope.  The are quite stretchy, like an elastic sock, and can we worked onto such rifles with a little effort.  If you need a quick on and off, then probably not what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 10:45:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've placed them over an ar15 with a 10x Leupold scope and an ar10 with a 10x Leupold scope.  The are quite stretchy, like an elastic sock, and can we worked onto such rifles with a little effort.  If you need a quick on and off, then probably not what you are looking for.
View Quote

ok, thank you...sounds good so I'll give them a go as I dont' want quick on an off

much appreciated
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top