Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/12/2014 11:13:28 PM EDT
I recently purchased a bcm gunfighter ambidextrous safety on my daniel defense AR, after 500 rounds and a carbine class I noticed that on the sides and a little on the top edge the coating was wearing of the handle. Is this normal, cause for concern? I started putting a little more lube on it but was under the impression it didn't need to be anything but lightly lubed. Any help would be apreciated. And I love the mod 44 by the way. Well worth the money.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#1]
totally normal, shoot on!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:54:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I know it says safety but I meant charging handle, I'm sure you guys get the point
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 1:35:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know it says safety but I meant charging handle, I'm sure you guys get the point
View Quote

Yep totally normal.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top