Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/11/2014 1:46:32 AM EDT
Has anyone every used this type of lubrication? If so how is it does it actually make the weapon stay clean? I've seen in a local gun store here where I live they don't sale much of it cause of the price. I saw some other people on Youtube claiming this Seal 1 lube is awesome. Here's the website for Seal 1.

Seal 1 Lube
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 7:52:36 AM EDT
[#1]
It's almost the same as Frog Lube.  I think it's a little more oily than Frog Lube though.

I used it side by side on some pistols with Frog Lube and couldn't tell the difference. I actually liked Seal 1 a little better, just the way it felt between my fingers. The liquid didn't separate the way Frog Lube did either.  The paste also seem to have a lower heat rate to turn to liquid, as in body temperature low.  Again though, I couldn't tell any difference in running the pistols though. Cleanup was about the same.

All that said, I prefer Weapon Shield Oil and Super Lube grease.

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 7:00:45 AM EDT
[#2]
have used seal 1 on my 1911 and ar, no problems and easy cleanup.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 5:56:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Has anyone every used this type of lubrication? If so how is it does it actually make the weapon stay clean? I've seen in a local gun store here where I live they don't sale much of it cause of the price. I saw some other people on Youtube claiming this Seal 1 lube is awesome. Here's the website for Seal 1.

Seal 1 Lube
View Quote

Do you sell SEAL1? Because this is very simular to the online marketing strategy of Froglube on all the boards a few years back.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top