Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:41:47 PM EDT
[#1]
DT.....................
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:43:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I turn around a bunch of times in each direction before I sit down at the shooting bench, then lick the tips of each round before I load them in to mags. Rifle runs so well I thought about skipping the thorough application of CLP to BCG and other bearing surfaces before leaving home next time. But what the heck, if it works don't mess with it (same for your process BTW, but I had a good laugh.) P.S. Since it's California out here, I am required to pick my nose once for every 10 times I twirl before sitting. P.P.S. You have a "Girl Top"d BBQ?? Me too. Love Those!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It has been my experience that with Frog Lube, a little bit goes a long way.

The last time I was getting ready to go to the range I sat by BCG on top of my BBQ girl top on a hot day out in the sun for about 15 minutes. Once nice and hot I put a nice thin layer of the Frog Lube paste  on the BCG and left it out in the sun for another 10min.

Once I get to the range, I put a few drops of the liquid in the spots where I know the BCG comes in contact with the inside of the upper.

I have had good success with this method.

I turn around a bunch of times in each direction before I sit down at the shooting bench, then lick the tips of each round before I load them in to mags. Rifle runs so well I thought about skipping the thorough application of CLP to BCG and other bearing surfaces before leaving home next time. But what the heck, if it works don't mess with it (same for your process BTW, but I had a good laugh.) P.S. Since it's California out here, I am required to pick my nose once for every 10 times I twirl before sitting. P.P.S. You have a "Girl Top"d BBQ?? Me too. Love Those!!

I fucking love these froglube threads!!!!!!!! They never fail to bring out the wize ass dickheads.

Keep on swinging those purses girls!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:46:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I fucking love these froglube threads!!!!!!!! They never fail to bring out the wize ass dickheads.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The last time I was getting ready to go to the range I sat by BCG on top of my BBQ girl top on a hot day out in the sun for about 15 minutes. Once nice and hot I put a nice thin layer of the Frog Lube paste  on the BCG and left it out in the sun for another 10min.

Once I get to the range, I put a few drops of the liquid in the spots where I know the BCG comes in contact with the inside of the upper.

Well, picking my nose after 10 twirls makes about as much sense as having to pick up a "tool" to reload after every 10 rounds, but that's the PRC for ya... I'd vote against Leland Yee, but HE'S IN PRISON!!  ...but I digress.... I can't truly knock what Mike does, but you have to admit it was an irresistible straight-line for a seasoned wize ass. and That's "Mister Dickhead" to you. Peace Out.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:25:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Well, picking my nose after 10 twirls makes about as much sense as having to pick up a "tool" to reload after every 10 rounds, but that's the PRC for ya... I'd vote against Leland Yee, but HE'S IN PRISON!!  ...but I digress.... I can't truly knock what Mike does, but you have to admit it was an irresistible straight-line for a seasoned wize ass. and That's "Mister Dickhead" to you. Peace Out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Confucius say..........He who ha ha last , may ha ha the loudest.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 3:49:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wayduh killuh Froglube thread. Quick! Someone start another before folks revert to CLP again.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 4:54:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

snip

Well, they certainly don't bring out the chemical engineers.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:42:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

I'm not so sure about that? The 14'er above seems to have allot of chemicals stirring around in his brain Not sure if that qualifies him though.

I'll bet FL could come up with a whole new formula just from what he has been taking, and it might even still be organic.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm not so sure about that? The 14'er above seems to have allot of chemicals stirring around in his brain Not sure if that qualifies him though.

I'll bet FL could come up with a whole new formula just from what he has been taking, and it might even still be organic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

Being from CA doesn't mean you're ON drugs, but being surrounded waist-deep by grabby self-righteous libs can make you wish you were!! I've just seen so many "Green" scams in the land of fruits and nuts that I a have knee-jerk reaction to laugh first and ask questions later. Who knows? One in a trillion of 'em are actually worth something, maybe even better than the tried and true. I'm just a know-nothing noob, so anyone who wants to put another BCG on the Barbie and have a shoot-fest has my (meaningless) blessing. Nothing I say is likely to affect sales. I'm just here for comic relief.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:56:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Being from CA doesn't mean you're ON drugs, but being surrounded waist-deep by grabby self-righteous libs can make you wish you were!! I've just seen so many "Green" scams in the land of fruits and nuts that I a have knee-jerk reaction to laugh first and ask questions later. Who knows? One in a trillion of 'em are actually worth something, maybe even better than the tried and true. I'm just a know-nothing noob, so anyone who wants to put another BCG on the Barbie and have a shoot-fest has my (meaningless) blessing. Nothing I say is likely to affect sales. I'm just here for comic relief.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

Well I guess I owe it to you and Mad for making me laugh today!
Thanks!!!!!

Also sorry to hear you are behind enemy lines I feel for ya there.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:51:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Hahaha... monster cables. I get it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#11]
This is a technical forum, not GD.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top