Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/19/2017 3:03:34 PM EDT
I purchased a PSA AR-15 Complete Blem Lower Magpul MOE Edition and was finally able to take it to the range. When I released the bolt the first round loaded fine, fired and ejected.  The next round loaded properly, however the trigger did not reset so I could fire the next round.  I would have to pull the bolt back and eject the unfired round and this would reset the trigger. I'd fire the next round and it ejected and the next round loaded.  Once again the trigger wasn't set and I had to use the bolt again to eject, reload and fire the next round.

Any suggestions as to what may be wrong.  I plan on calling PSA in the morning.

Many thanks!

Chap
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I purchased the completed lower from PSA.  I'll take a look this evening.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure if I explained it correctly.  The hammer is not resetting after the initial shot so that I can shoot the next round.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top