Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/22/2015 7:58:07 PM EDT
As title says, round stripped off mag, and when the bolt pushes round into chamber, round gets stuck, I lubed chamber and barrel not realising I wasn't meant to no one told me after being recommended to give it an oil in the first place -.-

There's a lip at bottom of lothar walther chamber just in front of feed ramp when the BCG is in the rifle, but also at the TOP like it looks like some of the top of it maybe is gone? But the brass wouldn't do that or? I use a bore snake for .22lr but pulled from left to right rather than hold upper pointing up, can that cause a problem?

Basically you try to chamber a round, it gets caught, sometimes it slides closed of its own accord afterwards....

http://imgur.com/ptjr4ie

Someone please help! :( I used to only run normal CCI standard and eley, some blazer was tried, by others, and a few American eagle, any help would be greatly appreciated, someone closed the bolt with plastic red safety flag in the chamber... Not happened very often he forgot it was in there *facepalm* - but yes I mean you can see where the extractor sits that area is slightly larger and the top of the chamber has been deformed, not sure what's up :( I've since cleaned all of the lube off as he said run it dry just the rails the bolt slides on, and I guess, I'll try it again on Wednesday, Mags ran fine, but now, since it was oiled it's just not gone very well at all, it's a lothar walther heavy match barrel, the lube was a solvent and cleaner 2-in-1 thing, but yeah, not sure what to say :(

Please help :(

Josh. Thank you all :$

http://i46.tinypic.com/anbmuu.jpg

Sort of like this :$ but the round does go in further, it used to run fine, now it seems like it's ruined :$ when it shoots it shoots well really, I guess,

I'm not technical with tools, I don't really want to touch it, it is a cmmg but was customised with the barrel and trigger, so not really sure
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 8:11:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I can seat an Empty case easily in the chamber (BENTZ chambering) when it's sitting flush on bolt face hooked by extractor claw, but half the time the bolt doesn't want to push the round fully into chamber, it's really dry due to being told by the builder (very well known in the UK) to dry it, but when it was oiled and shot so much crap was inside chamber was unbelievable worst it was - but still unsure of its performance, what's up with the groove at the top of the chamber? :$$$$

Josh

http://i63.tinypic.com/cs4js.jpg

Could pulling the boresnake from left to right, like holding upper in left hand pulling right have damaged the chambering i.e. Causing that erosion? I mean it's just got small brass brushes on a small bit of it, but you have to pull hard to get it to come through so, I mean, would it have caused an issue? :$
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top