Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2014 4:54:07 AM EDT
Just got my trigger in and it feels great but I have had some pin walk out already.
The trigger came with two hammer pin retainers, the instructions only seem to install one, so that's what I did.'

My question is do I install the retainer springs on both sides of the hammer pin? Or did I just not seat the hammer pin correctly?
Thanks in advance guys.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a similar situation, called the company and they said the retainer is an extra one they put in the package.

The retainer goes on the right side of the receiver, make sure you put the pins they gave you in the receiver also they said if they are hard to put in you might
 have to use hammer to put the pins in . also the retainer is just for the hammer
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#2]
That's exactly the response I was looking for, thanks for the clarification!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't get heavy handed with the hammer, light taps should be all you need unless something is out of spec.

Wes
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 9:13:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't get heavy handed with the hammer, light taps should be all you need unless something is out of spec.

Wes
View Quote

It's usually easier going starting from the right (clip) side.
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top