Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2017 8:07:33 PM EDT
Hi guys and girls I'm getting ready to build an ar 15 for my wife. She wants a white one. Mostly white I should say. Are there any furniture kits that are white? If I can't find any white pieces I'll probably end up ceracoke the upper, lower and hand guard. Have you guys seen white pieces
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:55:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Larue Pink

Make up your mind. The title says Pink, but the post says White.

Larue white rail clips
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Tapco makes a White stock set. I know Rguns has white stocks, but they're USGI style. Magpul makes Pink stock sets.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:21:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:06:50 AM EDT
[#4]
if you dilute red with white, you get pink.  LOL
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:35:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought the LaRue pink kit for a build I'm planning for my daughter.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:15:09 AM EDT
[#6]
http://www.cavmfg.com/Stock-Set-Pink-PNKSS.htm
http://www.cavmfg.com/AR15-Furniture-Special-Colors_c19.htm
No white, pink though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:17:41 AM EDT
[#7]
There is a lot of places that sell pink furniture these days, I have three sets here at my place for guns I am building for my kids.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:13:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Pink or white? Or pink furniture on a white set? Either way, make sure she knows what she wants. I built a pinked out gun for my wife and she decided it was a bit too much pink so had to back it up a little.

I have a pink MagPul CTR, MOE grip, and Tactical Link EBAL for trade in the EE...
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top