Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/17/2017 8:55:00 AM EDT
Has anyone ever done business with these guys? Google shows zilch. I am a little leery without referrals and feedback. Their prices seem in line, at least for the items I see. What do y'all think? Here is a link to the home page. Hope this is not against the rules. Not wanting to bash, I just would like to know anyone's experience with them. Thanks.

https://www.stackingbodies.com
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:03:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like they used to be called BrushFire Tactical which has some negative reviews.

What are you trying to order that you cant get from a reputable vendor?

I would avoid them for many reasons, the name being one. Looks like they have also called themselves "two testicles tactical"
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#2]
DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS.

The more I looked into it, the more it screams scam. They go by many different names, but brushfire tactical always shows up on the CC receipt.

Lots of negative reviews out there.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:28:07 AM EDT
[#3]
You'd have to be an idiot to call your AR store stackin bodies.

I would imagine idiots aren't too good at running a business.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:45:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You'd have to be an idiot to call your AR store stackin bodies.

I would imagine idiots aren't too good at running a business.
View Quote
This exactly.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#5]
The name makes me think it's run by kids.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks everyone for the wise advice. I too saw the red flags but wanted to get some input as well. I will not be ordering from these guys.

Nottooslow:  I am in the market for a MI 15" Rail. I know I can get that anywhere, except not always in FDE. I googled the rail and that company came up. But I will keep looking.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top