Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/4/2017 7:14:07 PM EDT
I am looking to spend a little on a good barrel for an accurate shooter. I am tired of the low range and am willing to buy a part at a time. I have been looking at Wilson combat and Rainier Arms for a barrel - what do you guys recommend. Brands that are primo? I can spend up to 500, I would like to go lower if I could, maybe 350 - 400. Thinking about a billet upper and lower as well.

I wanted to do an SPR (something I could through some steel through and not shred it but also have a nice shooter when need be), but I was thinking about this barrel instead or the more spr at the bottom that is 18”:

this one

or this one

or this one in the midlength 18 inch
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in the same boat my friend. Wanted to put together an accurate rifle for once. After seeing how many people in the "MOA all day" contest were using Larue Tactical barrels, I decided that was for me. So I have an 18" Stealth in a San Tan upper that was turned by Paladin Machining to absolute flat. A Geissele Super Dynamic - enhanced trigger and a host of other good parts. Waiting on Magpul and that damn 2.0 UBR to finish it up. Fun build though, hope it lives up to my expectations now.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 8:46:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Lothar-Walther .223 Wylde Match Grade Barrel – LiFe HD®  $329.95–$334.95

These barrels offer the best in every aspect of performance. The stainless steel allows for seamless machining with a nearly perfect bore and chamber, the polygonal rifling offers less bullet deformation and increased velocity, and the proprietary steel composition greatly increases barrel life, durability and corrosion protection. We feel these features together along with the proprietary LiFe HD® process offer the best balance of accuracy and longevity in any AR barrel on the market today, as well as better options compared to any “match grade” barrel without the extremely high cost.

16? SOCOM Weighs 2lb 1oz, 16? Mid Weight is 1lb 13oz, 18in Light Medium is 2lb, 18in Medium Rifle is 2lb 6oz
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 8:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Larue
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 9:02:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Kreiger, Bartlein, Hart, Lilja, Shilen,

You won't go wrong with any of these.

For a little less money you could look at Douglas, Criterion, White Oak Armory, Lothar Walther, Rock Creek

For less money Balistic Advantage, Odin Works, LaRue

ETA: I've got the Ranier Ultramatch you've got linked.  It's an excellent barrel.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#5]
EDIT: Nevermind.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:21:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a Lothar Walther in an 18" mid length version. It's one of the best shooting barrels I've had (and I've had lots of good shooting barrels.)

Mine is a stainless steel version and I got it from Aim Surplus a few years ago.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:37:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow there are so many options!!! Yikes!!!

Maybe if I outline my "wants" and "missions"

Wants:

1. High quality
2. Medium weight
3. Good warranty/customer service
4. High accuracy capable - something that will outshoot me, as accurate as possible for the next want:
5. Good durability, can take steel ammo without killing it super quick - I know I shouldn't but I will lol

Missions:

1. Plinking
2. Occasional low key competition between buddies and clubs.
3. Ability to shoot well up to 300-600 yards.

I know it is a tall order, but I'm open to recommendations and compromises.

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it guys.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 11:54:26 PM EDT
[#9]
For what your wanting Larue and ballistic advantage would be great choices. I have a ballistic advantage Hanson profile premium stainless barrle going on my current build. It was between the Larue and BA for me and with BA coming with a pinned gas block and great reviews they got my money.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 12:09:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I have a 16" Rainier Arms Rock Creek barrel that after only firing 2 ten round groups with the only 2 factory match loads I had at the time, was able to pull off a respectable 1.069 MOA 10 round group (would have been sub-MOA if not for one flier).  This was also off a bipod with no rear bag.  I have no doubt that when I shoot it from a more stable platform and try out a number of different factory match ammo, it'll go consistently sub-MOA (probably even better whenever I get around to handloading).  Was only $300 to boot.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 12:35:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For what your wanting Larue and ballistic advantage would be great choices. I have a ballistic advantage Hanson profile premium stainless barrle going on my current build. It was between the Larue and BA for me and with BA coming with a pinned gas block and great reviews they got my money.
View Quote
Ballistic has made some barrels for Larue in the past, maybe they still do.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 1:58:18 AM EDT
[#12]
I am starting to narrow it down with all the help. let me ask a few questions:
1. is 416R steel - is this what I should be looking for?
2. I want an 18in barrel, rifle length gas system or should I go mid length

What do guys think of these, keep in mind I am looking for accurate and durable - I want something high quality as well - I just don't see paying 600 bucks for a barrel if its not going to make a "huge" difference:

Wilson - midlength

BA - was going to get low profile and it looks like it has the 416 steel rifle length

White oak

18 in rifle, they are currently out of stock though.... I would wait or get a mid

top of budget
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 3:44:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I am starting to narrow it down with all the help. let me ask a few questions:
1. is 416R steel - is this what I should be looking for?
2. I want an 18in barrel, rifle length gas system or should I go mid length

What do guys think of these, keep in mind I am looking for accurate and durable - I want something high quality as well - I just don't see paying 600 bucks for a barrel if its not going to make a "huge" difference:

Wilson - midlength

BA - was going to get low profile and it looks like it has the 416 steel rifle length

White oak

18 in rifle, they are currently out of stock though.... I would wait or get a mid

top of budget
View Quote
If you go BA you would be better off going with the Hanson profile, It comes with the pinned gas block included along with its other advantages IMO.

http://ballisticadvantage.com/18-inch-223-wylde-hanson-mid-ss-premium-barrel.html

http://ballisticadvantage.com/18-inch-556-hanson-mid-cmv-performance-barrel.html

Pick your poison, stainless or Chrome Moly Vanadium steel.

Righttobear.com usually has good deals on their barrels.

Ps just realized I didn't imbed those links but it's 2:45am and I'm not fixing them lol.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 3:58:27 AM EDT
[#14]
OP, A quick glance over the second post in this thread might help you make up your mind:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_16_17/51_--ARFCOM-1-MOA-ALL-DAY-LONG--Challenge-.html
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:44:53 AM EDT
[#15]
This is alot to consider, I leaning towards white oak or wilson.

I am having trouble deciding on 1/7 or 1/8 twist... Also rifle length gas or midlength for an 18" spr?

thanks!
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#16]
If I wanted a barrel for that, it would be a larue.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:52:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This is alot to consider, I leaning towards white oak or wilson.

I am having trouble deciding on 1/7 or 1/8 twist... Also rifle length gas or midlength for an 18" spr?

thanks!
View Quote
I am of the opinion that you should get the longest gas system you can and put and adjustible gas block on it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 11:20:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I am of the opinion that you should get the longest gas system you can and put and adjustible gas block on it.
View Quote
That's what I did.

My build.

Larue 20" Stealth w/Seekins Adj gas block
Anderson upper and lowers
Std LPK with LaRue MBT-2S
Magpul PRS
YHM 13" free float
Crappy RGuns Nib BCG - Will change it out later.
SWFA SS 10x42M Mil-Quad

The gun shoots great though and was easy to tune with the gas block.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 11:56:08 AM EDT
[#19]
I've got to vote LaRue.  Nothing wrong with BA, but for an extra $25 or whatever the LaRue costs, I thinks it's in a completely different class.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 11:58:49 AM EDT
[#20]
I also have experience with Wilson Combat barrels and they are very solid as well.  I believe regular price is about $275 for their standard stainless.  $325 for fluted options.  I have been happy with mine, but I certainly wouldn't buy one again as long as the LaRues are cheaper. 
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#21]
You could spend all that money on an accurate 5.56 build and a cheap 6.5G build will still be more accurate at 600m.  

I'd go to Alexander Arms and buy the 18"  6.5G barrel and bolt from them.    It is stainless fluted, 5R buttoned and all those superlatives and it cost $195 and you will need to buy

http://www.shopalexanderarms.com/DIY_Parts_Components-6_5_Grendel_16_Lite_Barrel.html

You also want to buy their A2 muzzle flash hider as they have an odd thread on the barrel.  

http://www.shopalexanderarms.com/Muzzle_Devices-A2_Style_Flash_Hider_9_16-24.html

And if it were me.... I'd just bite the bullet and get their bolt since you need a 6.5G non-standard.   Use any standard AR-15 BCG.

http://www.shopalexanderarms.com/Bolts_and_Extractors-6_5_Grendel_Hard-Use_Bolt_Assembly_1.html

And the last piece of the puzzle... you need 6.5G mags.

http://www.shopalexanderarms.com/Magazines-High-Capacity_6_5_Grendel_Magazine_by_E-Lander_1.html

That combo on your choice of AR-15 platform parts will significantly outperform the 5.56 at 300-600m and ammo is cheap and available too.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
OP, A quick glance over the second post in this thread might help you make up your mind:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_16_17/51_--ARFCOM-1-MOA-ALL-DAY-LONG--Challenge-.html
View Quote
The common denominator in that thread is also the best bargain considering the current discounted pricing and the best warranty in the industry. Buy the barrel with their gas block and the block will have an index notch for perfect alignment.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 1:44:50 PM EDT
[#23]
1. LaRue
2. BHW
3. Lothar
4. WOA
5. BA

The LaRue will be the best value while they are on sale.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 2:40:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The common denominator in that thread is also the best bargain considering the current discounted pricing and the best warranty in the industry. Buy the barrel with their gas block and the block will have an index notch for perfect alignment.
View Quote
A Larue barrel with M4 ramps and their GB will run you $314 plus shipping.  My 20in Stealth barrel did not come with an indexing slot, only my PredatAr barrel did.  All Larue barrels come dimpled so no need for an indexing slot in my opinion.  Not sure why they put one on the PredatAr barrels.

I think I would go with a White Oak barrel if I were getting into that price range.  My experience below with the Larue and BA barrel.

I built two identical uppers.  The only difference was the GB used.  I used the same scope (Weaver Classic 4-16x50) with ADM QD mount for both uppers.  I used the same lower for both uppers; Aero G2 lower, Larue trigger, Magpul PRS stock with rifle buffer.  I used the same Harris 6-9 bipod with ADM QD mount.

Larue 20in Stealth M4 ramped barrel with rifle gas, Larue GB, Aero M4E1 upper, Aero 15in Quantum 15in rail, Toolcraft Nitride BCG and Surefire brake. - $314 for barrel and GB plus tax (I live in TX) and shipping - barrel was on sale - without using the Larue GB, could have got down to $280 using SLR GB with Larue spacing.
Ballistic Advantage 18in Stainless Wylde SPR M4 ramped barrel with rifle gas, SLR non adjustable GB, Aero M4e1 upper, Aero 15in Quantum rail, Toolcraft Nitride BCG and Surefire brake. - $190 shipped for barrel and GB - barrel was on sale

I tried four different brands of ammunition:
ZQI 62gr steel core - this and the AE grouped the same
American Eagle 55gr - This and the ZQI grouped the same
Speer Gold Dot 64gr - second best grouping ammo
IMI SMK 77gr - this was the best grouping ammo

I was not going for the MOA challenge.  I wanted to see if one barrel grouped noticeably better than the other and it was a public range.  I was not able to go check my targets often enough.  I took my time between shots and used no rear bag, only bipod and shoulder with left hand supporting stock.  I was shooting 10 shot groups because the demi god says that's the only way you can truly judge how well a barrel groups.  With the Speer and IMI ammo, I was shooting 1.5-2in groups at 100yds.  There were times with the IMI ammo I would get 4 holes touching and then throw one out to 2in.  It was always my fault for getting impatient or a bad trigger pull, not the barrel or ammunition that I could tell.  If I would have had a rear bag and put more effort into it, I feel like I could have done better.  

My conclusion:

Do the Larue and BA barrels shoot well, yes.  Did one group any better than the other, not that I could tell through my 20-60x80 spotting scope.  Maybe if I would have got out the caliper, one would have been slightly better than the other.  I feel fairly confident I could hit a 2in target at 100yds with either barrel all day (maybe not entirely true but it's the internet and I can say anything I want about my shooting skills).  

If I wanted a good shooting AR rifle that would only see some precision shooting on occasion but more blasting, plate type shooting or coyote/ pig shooting, I would go with either the BA or Larue barrel with my preference being the BA barrel because it is considerably cheaper (I own three Larue barrels and many BA barrels).  If I wanted to use my rifle for bench/ precision shooting only, I would go with something like a White Oak.  This would be staying in the $200-$330 price range.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 2:48:03 PM EDT
[#25]
How about Rise Armament. Great barrels, parts and company!

http://www.risearmament.com/parts-and-accessories/barrels
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 2:48:32 PM EDT
[#26]
This is helpful. I could get a larue for this:

5.56 Stealth Barrel (LB-556-180-AM2TM)
Barrel Length: 18" (M4 Feed Ramp)
Barrel Nut: No Barrel Nut Needed
Gas Block: Add Gas Block
Gas Tube: Add Gas Tube
LaRue MBT Trigger: No Trigger Needed

total : $326.99
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 2:55:02 PM EDT
[#27]
I was thinking about one of these:

they bought black hole

18inch light medium

18inch

Stealth by larue - I assume thats what you guys like

Which would you guys pick?
I think I have it narrowed down to these four. Which would you go for?
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I was thinking about one of these:

they bought black hole

18inch light medium

18inch

Stealth by larue - I assume thats what you guys like

Which would you guys pick?
I think I have it narrowed down to these four. Which would you go for?
View Quote
I currently have 2 rifles with Larue barrels, that being said, you can't go wrong with the Lothar Walther or Larue
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 11:36:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Alright guys, this is great stuff. So I am down to two choices.

Its between the white oak and the Lothar-Walther.

I can get the white oak for 239 shipped for free. Also 18inch, but rifle length gas system  1/7 twist.

the Lothar-Walther 18in .223 Wylde Match Grade Barrel – Black SS in medium profile is 319 + shipping. It is midlength with 1/8 twist

Is the Lothar - walther worth the extra? I am leaning that way.

However,
I like the larue, looks great too - I can get that for 245.00 at 20" with no gas block. - but I am not so hot on that one for some reason. Taking suggestions:)
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 6:52:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
1. LaRue
2. BHW
3. Lothar
4. WOA
5. BA

The LaRue will be the best value while they are on sale.
View Quote
So the 225 is the LaRue sale price? It is a good price, I just did not see what they are normally.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 6:57:59 AM EDT
[#31]
It seems that the common thought is LaRue. I guess my question is what of all barrels, LaRue, Lothar-Walther, White Oak, CRITERION BARRELS INC, and can take the most abuse if need be? If I needed to shoot Steel Case – yes I know, not ideal but who knows and sometimes it’s what I have, which one would probably be the most forgiving?

Thanks guys so much!
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#32]
I just ordered a LaRue 20" Stealth yesterday w/M4 ramps and a gas tube. (opted out of the gas block since LaRue's is a little pricey-I'll just use a BCM gas block)
$269.94 total for the order with UPS ground. Ordered it yesterday, shipped the same day, delivery is scheduled for tomorrow.
I need more Dillo Dust anyway.....

I did a bunch of Googling and research before I bought this and I don't know how you can go wrong for the money.
As mentioned earlier in this thread- Look how many LaRue barrels are in the arfcom 1 MOA challenge.

I think the regular price on these barrels is quite a bit more than the sale price- I don't exactly remember how much but I think it was over $300
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:28:37 AM EDT
[#33]
I gave in and bought a 18" Larue. Done. lol
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 2:24:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Did some more thinking and spending.

I have another AR that has a bull barrel I bought years ago when I started building these things and just bought whatever I could find cheap and quick. I am going to put the LaRue in that rife.

I bought this: 18 inch rifle length

I thought it would go into my new build well. What do you guys think? They were out of stock, got three in, 1 went this evening, and they had two left and I bought one of them.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#35]
The big brown truck brought my gift from the LaRue gods today. For those of you that have ordered from LaRue before, this photo will be of no surprise.
Anyway- what a wonderful company they are. And you don't have to spend a lot of money to get this treatment. They send along goodies
even when you order one or more small, inexpensive items. All I ordered was a barrel and gas tube and this is what I got....

Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:41:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Learning new things everyday.....

So I tried three different gas blocks on the LaRue Stealth barrel and none of the set screws line up with their dimples. I tried two blocks with 2 set screws (one is a Geissele Super Gas Block)
and they are close but don't line up exactly. Tried a block with three screws and they don't line up either.

Found this in Google search: LaRue dimple image

Also, from the Stealth barrel description: "LT202 Low-Profile gas blocks are necessary when extending your free-float handguard past your barrels gas
port. LT Gas Blocks are lightweight, strong and small enough to use with almost
any handguard. They mount using three set screws located at the bottom that
match-up with the three locators on the Stealth Barrel, so no gunsmithing will
be needed."

So LaRue doesn't explicitly say that only their gas block will line up but they hint towards it.
I have not been able to find much info if other manufacturer's 3 screw blocks will fit so I just ordered the LaRue block. I did check with Midwest Industries and they said that their 3 screw block will not line up. (MCTAR-LPG-.750)
I guess I shouldn't have been a cheapskate and just ordered LaRue's block with the barrel. I'm not mad I just wish that was made clearer from the get go.
EDIT:  (a little more reading has revealed that SLR and ODIN have gas blocks that fit but I don't think I'll go wrong with the LaRue!)
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:48:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Kreiger. My 6.8 shoots overlapping holes at 200.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:57:56 PM EDT
[#38]
You don't have to spend a fortune to get a good, accurate barrel.  I've had several stainless Wilson barrels (Not Wilson Combat-  Wilson Combat is a completely different company that charges a premium for their name) and every one of them would shoot 1/2 moa with handloaded match bullets.  They generally run about $200.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 12:25:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Below are the GBs that work with the .450 spacing (first and last simple).  I used the SLR GBs with the .450 spacing on two of my Larue barrels.

Attachment Attached File

Quoted:
Learning new things everyday.....

So I tried three different gas blocks on the LaRue Stealth barrel and none of the set screws line up with their dimples. I tried two blocks with 2 set screws (one is a Geissele Super Gas Block)
and they are close but don't line up exactly. Tried a block with three screws and they don't line up either.

Found this in Google search: LaRue dimple image

Also, from the Stealth barrel description: "LT202 Low-Profile gas blocks are necessary when extending your free-float handguard past your barrels gas
port. LT Gas Blocks are lightweight, strong and small enough to use with almost
any handguard. They mount using three set screws located at the bottom that
match-up with the three locators on the Stealth Barrel, so no gunsmithing will
be needed."

So LaRue doesn't explicitly say that only their gas block will line up but they hint towards it.
I have not been able to find much info if other manufacturer's 3 screw blocks will fit so I just ordered the LaRue block. I did check with Midwest Industries and they said that their 3 screw block will not line up. (MCTAR-LPG-.750)
I guess I shouldn't have been a cheapskate and just ordered LaRue's block with the barrel. I'm not mad I just wish that was made clearer from the get go.
EDIT:  (a little more reading has revealed that SLR and ODIN have gas blocks that fit but I don't think I'll go wrong with the LaRue!)
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 6:20:49 AM EDT
[#40]
QtrHorse- thank you for that. Great information.
I wish more manufacturers would actually give out their set screw spacing specs.
SLR is the only one who is explicit about it out of the three manufacturer's you listed that will fit.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 7:57:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Range report for my new paper puncher build: Very impressed with the LaRue Stealth 20". I'm a novice shooter so I was happy to walk away with at least one 1MOA group.
The barrel liked 69 grain sierras but puked out the three other bullets I tried. Some of the other wider groups could have been shooter error as well. I'm going to purchase a wider selection of ammo with heavier bullet
weights and see how it goes . 'Need to practice my shooting, too....

Link Posted: 4/24/2017 8:56:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Those are some great groupings! I cannot wait to get my LaRue together!
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:57:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Late to the party, but I concur with a post earlier that the best choice for gnats eye accuracy will be one of the dedicated custom barrel makers.  Lilja, Krieger, Bartlein, Shilen or such.  

I chose Lilja.  416 stainless, 1:8 twist, Wylde chamber, pull button rifled, hand lapped.

I saw earlier that some other barrels recommended do not have one or more dimples on the bottom of the gas port journal.  One of the thoughtful things Lilja does is to mill a flat there so that the gas block screws bed into a flat surface.   Here is how that looked on mine.

The barrel is far more accurate than I can shoot.  Not just sub MOA, but sub 1/2 MOA with the right ammo and when I don't screw it up.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:03:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
A good barrel for the price - http://ballisticadvantage.com/18-inch-223-wylde-spr-mid-length-ss-premium-barrel-ops12.html

Edit - Sub Moa guarantee
View Quote
I got this in a mk12 clone and am so anxious to shoot it
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 3:01:30 PM EDT
[#45]
also dont write off Rainier Arms Ultramatch Barrels, had a .308 and 6.5 creedmoor, they were lasers.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 4:36:11 PM EDT
[#46]
What abou these by LILJA Good Deal here?
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Although not one of you're preferred options, Lilja And Bartlien are excellent barrels as stated. A little less "off the shelf", but great alternatives nonetheless. If you have to stick to those you listed, I voted WOA. White Oak barrels are available here locally through another dealer and I've seen some very impressive groups shot out of them.

I still wanna build an SPR with something like a Proof Research or Christiansen Arms carbon wrapped barrel. Not sure how they stand against a full weight stainless barrel, but I'm sure either one would suit my goals.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 6:25:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Another vote here for Larue. Outstanding products, and company.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 6:38:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
What abou these by LILJA Good Deal here?
View Quote
These look very good to me just for a fun gun. It would not be an SPR in spirit so much, 23" is a little longer than 18" and it's 4 LBS lol. But this one looks very nice. I might pick one of these up to update another project.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Total LaRue fanboy, but 18" is supposed to be rifle length. its the best length.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top