Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2017 7:38:34 PM EDT
I'm wanting a Standard A2 upper 20" barrel kit. Delton is where I had gotten from in the recent past but A2 uppers are OOS. Checked PSA, Model1Sales and M&A parts all No-Go. Anyone know where has any in stock?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:30:54 PM EDT
[#1]
those places are good.  just have to keep your eyes open and be ready to strike.

20" kits are not super popular sellers, so they don't make a lot and when they sell out, you have to wait.

Rock River has em, but they are over a grand.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:46:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

they are over a grand.
View Quote
That's why they still have them.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#3]
barrel kit, or complete with A2 upper?    Windham Weaponry has a 20" barrel kit, but their complete upper uses a carry handle add on

https://shop.windhamweaponry.com/collections/barrels-parts/products/kit-ba20gvt-7   barrel kit

https://shop.windhamweaponry.com/collections/upper-receiver-assemblies/products/ur20gvta4-7  complete flattop upper with A4 carry handle
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:52:40 PM EDT
[#4]
ar15sport.com had both barrels and complete uppers last time I looked. People on here and on the other ar site said they were gtg when I asked a while ago. I ended up buying a complete upper and so far I've been happy with it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 2:28:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Sportsman's Guide has a full 20" A2 kit with the upper, the stock, buffer tube, spring and buffer, in addition to a complete LPK on their website for $529 for non-member and $476 for members, I bought one back in Nov and it is a nice kit.  The kit is a Del Ton Kit.

Del Ton is also listing the same kit on their website as available for $510

https://www.del-ton.com/Rifle_Kit_p/rkt106.htmp
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:33:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm wanting a Standard A2 upper 20" barrel kit. Delton is where I had gotten from in the recent past but A2 uppers are OOS. Checked PSA, Model1Sales and M&A parts all No-Go. Anyone know where has any in stock?
View Quote

This is what I did. Bought the A2 rifle kit from PSA. Bought a carry handle from EE. I know it is not technically an A2, but it scratched my itch. A clone is a clone.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:54:08 AM EDT
[#7]
i used a Fulton Armory A2 upper w/ sight from the EE and the Windham barrel kit and a RangeTool no rollmark lower

Link Posted: 3/20/2017 3:35:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sportsman's Guide has a full 20" A2 kit with the upper, the stock, buffer tube, spring and buffer, in addition to a complete LPK on their website for $529 for non-member and $476 for members, I bought one back in Nov and it is a nice kit.  The kit is a Del Ton Kit.

Del Ton is also listing the same kit on their website as available for $510

https://www.del-ton.com/Rifle_Kit_p/rkt106.htmp
View Quote
Neither of those are A2s.

Rguns he the receivers for $170. I was just looking around and it's actually hard to find a mil spec barrel. Jse surplus has nitride barrels. Del tons has non chromed barrels. What's wrong with model 1 sales? They have the complete kit with proper spec barrel (government profile, 1/7, chrome lined) for $620.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 3:41:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Neither of those are A2s.
View Quote
Okay
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 5:57:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Check Windham.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top