Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2017 3:21:23 PM EDT
Is there a source for Cerakoted AR parts aside from ARK Weapon Coatings?  Not saying there's anything wrong with them, I just wanna make sure I explore all my options.

http://arkweaponcoatings.com/
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 3:57:47 PM EDT
[#1]
If I understand your question correctly, please check out Andro Corp Industries.  Jason will coat the components he sells, but also has re-started coating components that are sent in.  AdroCorp is a ARFCOM sponsor, and my own dealings with Jason and AndroCorp have been phenomenal. E-mail him with your questions.  He gives us ARFCOM guys a pretty good discount as well.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 11:12:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine are done in my garage.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 12:53:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are you looking to have done? We have items in stock for our customers custom builds but can probably hook you up.

Starting soon we'll be stocking many parts in cerakote finishes as well. AR Receivers, rails, small parts as well as handgun parts, slides, frames, etc.

It's one of the two "surprises" I hinted about in our dealer forum.
View Quote

Basically a lower parts kit (minus safety selector), receiver end-plate/castle nut, forward assist and dust cover all in Magpul FDE.  My rifle has plenty of FDE on it but the upper/lower need some, too.  I already have an FDE Raptor charging handle and Battle Arms BAD-ASS on the way.

Top one, obviously
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:51:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Use Olympic Cerakote. Great guys.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What are you looking to have done? We have items in stock for our customers custom builds but can probably hook you up.

Starting soon we'll be stocking many parts in cerakote finishes as well. AR Receivers, rails, small parts as well as handgun parts, slides, frames, etc.

It's one of the two "surprises" I hinted about in our dealer forum.
View Quote

What are your thoughts on the Elite series?
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 3:42:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 12:12:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Too easy. Shoot me an IM and we can get you set up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Basically a lower parts kit (minus safety selector), receiver end-plate/castle nut, forward assist and dust cover all in Magpul FDE.  My rifle has plenty of FDE on it but the upper/lower need some, too.  I already have an FDE Raptor charging handle and Battle Arms BAD-ASS on the way.

Top one, obviously
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/ZakkWylde470/3422A8D3-7343-4FDE-912E-B7CCEB559F38_zpspifz5ulo.jpg

Too easy. Shoot me an IM and we can get you set up.

Let me get my parts list in order and I'll get a hold of you.  I probably want to go with some upgraded parts in places and want to make sure everything will play together nicely.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 12:44:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Nvm
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 6:19:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:23:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top