Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2017 8:52:35 PM EDT
Would it be wise to install an adjustable gas block for my upcoming build? I do plan to shoot suppressed down the road at some point.  If it makes sense, which one should I consider?  Pinned? Clamped?
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:05:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the clamped ones, they stay put and are easier to install and remove.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:15:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks...any particular brand/ unit?  I was looking at a SLR Sentry 7 Series in .750" is that as good as any?  Was going to use it with a 16" BA Hanson  low pro bbl.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:12:51 AM EDT
[#3]
SLR or superlative are g2g
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:17:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I just installed and "tuned" an SLR... It was easy and I like having the ability to change it on the fly.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:01:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I have used the Odin Works adjustable blocks in the past. They a great. I like the fact that they have positive click detents and don't use a set screw. It makes them easy to adjust on the fly.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top