Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/19/2017 10:00:07 AM EDT
I've been out of the build world for a while - i got my builds and have moved on but still get all the emails.

looks like the stockpiling for the anticipated hillary win has resulted in such overstocking, ive never seen so many "FREE" headlines in email blasts before.

PA is offering uppers with fairzero BCG's for FREE for goodness sakes.

I'm an old veteran of multiple "panics" and have never seen such low prices.

For all you n00bs - Get out there and snatch this stuff up.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a good time to be a buyer. I get sales emails every day.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#2]
yea I bough 12 lowers and two more on the way

Also bought 150 pmags, so that brings me to almost 300 AR mags.

Started doing 80% lowers since I have $40k worth of completed firearms.

It is fun looking and saying you have a lifetime of firearms and mags.

Only bad thing for me is ammo, but my fort is getting built back up. Retirement gives me alot of time to shoot and reload.

Problem is I shoot faster than I buy and reload ammo
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 4:33:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Unless you're looking for surplus stuff, surplus market is insanity. Used market is pretty weak too, no one's selling.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 5:24:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish I had more money right now I would put together another full build.

But I am taking advantage of it upgrading my current build. Maybe I'll have enough left over parts to get a good start after all is said and done
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell I have enough parts sitting here to build 5 or 6 more guns, which is quickly being frowned upon by my wife!

Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:48:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I had two in the works before the election but not politically motivated. Seeing all these deals (specifically the free FailZero and MBUS sights) was really tempting to start a bumpsaw build.... REALLY tempting...
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm almost done with a beater PSA pencil midlength. Magpul furniture and their electroless nickle trigger group. I'm in it for less than 4 bills. All I need now is a BCG, charging handle and rear sight. 
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm almost done with a beater PSA pencil midlength. Magpul furniture and their electroless nickle trigger group. I'm in it for less than 4 bills. All I need now is a BCG, charging handle and rear sight. I'll wait until they're bundling the BCG with the CH for like $90 again.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:51:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Noobs, posting non-tech stuff in tech forums
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top