Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/17/2017 1:18:46 AM EDT
I'm choosing between two upper/barrel one, Two
Lower
With the lower i'm not sold. I like Magpul, but I kinda want to build my own, also I'd like a nice trigger, and will probably change out the stock. Is the trigger included in this quality? or would you still recommend building my own?
For reference Stock I really like
CH, BCG, Flip up sights

Am I missing anything? Would you recommend changing anything?

thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 1:39:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I would build your lower how u want it get the trigger and stock u like.  The lower that u linked will likely have a standard mil spec type trigger in it.  Get one of the uppers u like to slap on.  Never used the fail safe bcg but i'm sure its fine and so is that charging handle.  The flip up sights seem nice also.  If u build get one of the psa lpk w/o fire control group and a buffer spring and buffer.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 1:50:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I would recommend the aero precision flip sights over the fab defense. Trust me on this, after you handle a fab d product they just seem cheap.

$150 for a complete magpie lower aint bad, but moe is the cheapest of their product line on a blemish lower none the less.

The MFT minimalist stock, while inexpensive, has become one of my favorites. Both for looks, and fit. That magpie UBR is very neat but she's a pig, and the more you look at it, the more you see good ammo money wasted. That was my experience anyway. Good luck to you.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top