B.E Meyers Flash Hider
Geissele M-Lok Rail
Geissele SSA Trigger
Geissele Super Gas Block
J.P Stainless FMOS BCG
Vltor A5 Buffer/Tube
MBUS Pro BUS
AimPoint Pro

Sorry for the shitty pics.  Ive got about 1000 rounds through her without a hiccop and she shoots like a damn dream.

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 8:04:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet build,how do you like the PRO.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 12:10:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Im not getting any love on my build from the group I guess.....

Anyway,  the Pro works as advertised.  Sturdy, holds zero and has clear glass.   No complaints other than its a tad heavy.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 1:01:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome build!
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 1:21:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Sick build. That's quite a different flash hider. What's its claim to fame?
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 1:26:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Guessing it's needed to meet the 16" barrel length requirement on a short 13.7" barrel.

Nice collection of parts OP.  I love my PRO as well, sitting on my suppressed .300blkout
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 3:04:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Guessing it's needed to meet the 16" barrel length requirement on a short 13.7" barrel.

Nice collection of parts OP.  I love my PRO as well, sitting on my suppressed .300blkout
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also, the most effective flash hider available IIRC.

Nice build OP, how's it shoot?
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 11:25:49 AM EDT
[#7]
That's a hell of a nice list of parts right there. I'm in early stages of a build myself with a few of those parts. Gonna decide today whether its a Noveske 16" or WOA barrel.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 2:59:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Good looking build!!
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 8:28:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks,  yes the flash hider needs to be pinned because of the combo of parts used.   I just wanted to do something differant thats why I choose the 13.7 barrel.   Shoots 1 moa or less at 100 yards and havent taken it past that yet.  The only thing I would change is the DD stock.   It just doesnt feel that great when I shoot.   I will probably switch to a ctr.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top