Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2016 9:19:14 PM EDT
Looking for a lead on cheap blem uppers. I don't even care if they are finished or not. I kick myself because this spring at knob creek there was a guy with a box of unfinished blem uppers, it was like 7 for $20 IIRC. Anyone got a source, or am i stuck with the regular deals? TIA
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 9:21:48 PM EDT
[#1]
i would wait a few months till the PSA 39.99 blems show back up
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Here https://moriartiarmaments.com/ar-15-a3-stripped-upper-receiver-black-anodized-ar-15-upper-black-anodized-stripped  Tha'ts the cheapest I could find one a couple weeks ago. Should come out to $50.00 shipped The one I got was g2g. had a small scratch in the finish above the ejection port about the thickness of a hair and 1/2 in long. Everything installed and fit perfect.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 11:27:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Twin Cities Armory
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try Twin Cities Armory
View Quote

Got a link? Google turned up nothing...
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 10:30:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Looking for a lead on cheap blem uppers. I don't even care if they are finished or not. I kick myself because this spring at knob creek there was a guy with a box of unfinished blem uppers, it was like 7 for $20 IIRC. Anyone got a source, or am i stuck with the regular deals? TIA
View Quote
Kb:  Blems are good, most makers obsess over the quality of their finish.  A few scratches or uneven anodizing and they call it a blem.  The key is to stick with quality makers like Aero Precision, Noveske, Stag and Mega, otherwise the "blemish" might actually be a dimensional defect.  Keep checking their web sites. - CW
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top