Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2016 7:18:25 PM EDT
Looking to fine tune my build but cant find a vendor that has a great selection of buffers in stock. Just looking for an h, h2, and a quality spring in stock.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:50:14 PM EDT
[#1]
To be honest with you, I really have never run into a bad buffer spring and the buffers are pretty much standard.  What exactly is your gun doing that you feel you need to fine tune?  Anything specific going on?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a carbine buffer right now and like to smooth it out a bit.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Just look for Spingco springs, I prefer the Blue Spring which is  enhanced power and made of Chrome Silicon.  A good place for buffers in stock is Sons of Liberty Gun works, primary arms and brownells.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:19:09 PM EDT
[#4]
could try the configurable buffer kit from KAK, you get a full range of weights to make whatever you need..
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:32:05 PM EDT
[#5]
For springs, I like Damage Industries chrome silicon springs. When you catch them on sale, you can get them for around $6. Can't beat that!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To be honest with you, I really have never run into a bad buffer spring and the buffers are pretty much standard.  What exactly is your gun doing that you feel you need to fine tune?  Anything specific going on?
View Quote

I bought the Anderson Tube and Spring kit today.
I think it was 40 bucks. I hope it was worth the few extra bucks.
I put my faith in Andersons very good reputation.
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 10:49:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I wish i could buy buffers as a kit. From car to h4. My middy runs like a damn bull with the carbine buffer in it. Id like to smooth it out to a cadillac. My problem is i cant find anyone with all 5 buffers in stock. I know i wont need all 5 with my middy but i have a pistol in the making id find a use for those other buffers.
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 11:02:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a carbine buffer right now and like to smooth it out a bit.
View Quote

I picked up H buffers and standard springs for my middy and 2 carbines(Colt LE takeoffs) mine run flawless.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top