Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2016 10:12:09 PM EDT
CMT tactical Lower with Gisley SSA-E trigger, JP silent capture H2 buffer and an A2 stock with bag rider
MUR upper with BMC bolt carrier and JP enhanced Grendel bolt
JP 18” lightweight contour Grendel barrel with JP adjustable gas block

" />
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:01:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Nice.  I'm presently waiting for UPS to bring my barrel so I can join the Cool Kids Club, and on a Labor Day sale on a scope.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:36:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nice.  I'm presently waiting for UPS to bring my barrel so I can join the Cool Kids Club, and on a Labor Day sale on a scope.
View Quote
z

yep that is a vx-6 4-24 on there now. Just for load development. Planning on a vortex HS-T 4-16 lighter and more compact. Gun only weighs 7# 4 oz without optics. built it light for hog hunting mainly. Can't carry those Hbars. Plan is for Christmas I will give myself a thermal scope.

I have had a satern barrel ordered for 6 months and they still can't tell me when I will get it. Called JP and they shipped it out the next day.

Have no idea how it will group. Maybe this weekend.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:16:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Plan is for Christmas I will give myself a thermal scope.
View Quote
Are you open to adopting a grown man? I could use a Christmas present like that!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top