Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2016 11:36:26 AM EDT
Is Spike tactical still making billet items?   I have been trying to get a Gen 2 billet lower and can't find them anyplace.  I called spikes twice and got a different answer both times on if I can order one.  

Does anyone know where I could pick one up or who I should speak to at Spikes?
Thanks for your help
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Pm'd you
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:15:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Mc I called them but they did not have any.  My search continues.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:12:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw this just now

http://fiveringsarmory.com/home/704-spike-s-billet-lower-gen2-with-parts.html

Have no affiliation just browsing through SG
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:04:00 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks detroitmedic

I bought the lower from Dave at Five Rings Amory, and I could not be happier.  Dave was great to work with and had it delivered to my FLL within a week.   Best price I could find anyplace and he was also the only one that had one in stock, which goes to show you he could have charged a lot more for this, but didn't..

Dave threw in a free t-shirt as well.  I will be buying from them again I can vouch for them.....
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top