Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/13/2016 10:06:33 AM EDT
Who has one and wha o you think about it?  Any quirks?  Pmags drop free etc.?  In spec?  Just asking because i've not been impressed in 80% arms billet lowers-partocularly the fact my BCM mod3 or Moe K2 grips do not fit the lower because of the rear radius.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:44:22 AM EDT
[#1]
can't speak to his 80% lowers, but I have three of his 100% lowers and they are absolutely top notch.  the design is unique without being over the top.  from personal experience, hogue, magpul moe, and a2 grips all fit perfectly.  I can't say enough good things about BRS… definitely worth the little extra $$ IMO.  customer service from Chris is awesome too.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a BRS as well.  I had one issue with the finish on my upper and before I could even mention what I wanted to have done he was getting me a new one set up.  His CS is top notch and the products are great.  Very nice fit and finish.  My only issue is that it's is so nice it sits as a safe queen now.  You won't be disappointed.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top