Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/12/2016 9:31:41 PM EDT
Starting the shopping game for a new lower pistol build.  

Strike Industries has a LPK without FCG for $35 and free shipping.

That's about $5 cheaper than Red Barn and Tom's Tactical.  

Anyone have any first hand experience with Strike's LPK?  Fit, Finish, Customer Service?

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#1]
good to go, fast shipping, great customer service!

They're seriously one of the best companies out there.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I have never used their LPK but I have quite a few of their 60 deg safeties and really like them.  I have a couple of their clone Mod4 charging handles and they are very nice as well.  My two orders shipped quickly and no issues.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:55:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I appreciate the quick reply.  They do seem to have some innovative stuff on their website.  
Glad to hear about the quick shipping.   I'd sure like to hear about the quality of their LPK.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
good to go, fast shipping, great customer service!

They're seriously one of the best companies out there.
View Quote

Sounds good to me.  Thanks for the reply.  I'm going to pull the trigger.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:24:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Not sure about their other parts, but I got one of their ambi-safeties, came in the package marked Made in Taiwan.   It might still be in a storage box somewhere, maybe in the trash, but I sure didn't put it in any of my rifles.

YSMV
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not sure about their other parts, but I got one of their ambi-safeties, came in the package marked Made in Taiwan.   It might still be in a storage box somewhere, maybe in the trash, but I sure didn't put it in any of my rifles.

YSMV
View Quote

A lot of their stuff is made in Taiwan.  Their CH is finished as well as my BCM mod4 CH.  Their safety is nicer than any basic safety I have received in any LPK I have used.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:02:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

A lot of their stuff is made in Taiwan.  Their CH is finished as well as my BCM mod4 CH.  Their safety is nicer than any basic safety I have received in any LPK I have used.  
View Quote

Perfect!  I'm adding a CH to my cart right now. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:05:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Love me some Strike Industries.

Their +5 plates make magpul 20's look pretty nice, function is flawless while still shaving a little size off for a compact build. Take down pins are great too.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:45:44 AM EDT
[#9]
I, also, LOVE SI parts... but they are not US made. I wish they were. Quality, non the less... but NOT US made. I try to buy US when I can.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:12:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Their +5 plates make magpul 20's look pretty nice, function is flawless while still shaving a little size off for a compact build. Take down pins are great too.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc284/cccpNyC/0115161925_zpsxtai2qpi.jpg
View Quote

Very nice rifle cccpNyC!  I, too, am going towards the SBR.  
About the Plus 5 plates....  are they durable?  Stay on the Pmag?  
The reason I ask is I had a S.I. Glock 43 +2 mag enhancer in my cart last night that I promptly deleted after I saw a YouTube video of a guy doing a drop test (from just a few feet) and the SI mag enhancer pretty much blew apart upon dropping.  Apparently a better spring may prevent that, but I deleted nonetheless.

Glad to hear good things about Strike Industries.  I've ordered the LPK w/o FCG along with their CH and a few other tidbits I couldn't say no to.    Thanks again!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:10:44 PM EDT
[#11]
All I want to know is who ended up with my reversed "American flag" dust-cover?  I have your pistol grip, charging handle extended latch and trigger guard pack, sorry you got screwed!
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:43:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The reason I ask is I had a S.I. Glock 43 +2 mag enhancer in my cart last night that I promptly deleted after I saw a YouTube video of a guy doing a drop test (from just a few feet) and the SI mag enhancer pretty much blew apart upon dropping.  Apparently a better spring may prevent that, but I deleted nonetheless.

Glad to hear good things about Strike Industries.  I've ordered the LPK w/o FCG along with their CH and a few other tidbits I couldn't say no to.    Thanks again!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc284/cccpNyC/0115161925_zpsxtai2qpi.jpg

It is held in place by 2 roll pins. Yes roll pins. I would have to bludgeon you to death to remove it if I needed to do so in a hurry.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top