Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2015 10:12:33 PM EDT
I tried to put this in the industry section, but they don't have a webpage.  Please don't think I'm some shill for this company; but I will provide feedback to companies that do extraordinary.

I found a coupon code for the Aero Precision Ultralight Mount.  I ordered it from Granite Ridge Outfitters and git it for like $67...with free shipping.

I ordered it pretty late in the day out here in California.  I got the customary responded which I figure is automated.  I got that at 4:12PM.

At like 5PM I got confirmation that it shipped.  They are in New Hampshire.  That meas at 8PM someone shipped that out.

I got it on like 6 days later...standard shipping.  It was all good, no problems.  But anyway, I just wanted to give a shout out to them.  They have some great prices even with out the discounts.  I'll be keeping them in mind for future purchases.

Admins, please move where appropriate and as needed.

Regards,

Matel
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#1]
That's cool I found a bcg there yesterday but hadn't ever heard of them. now I know Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:57:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, I got an Aero 308 BCG and and Aero SPR mount for some pretty amazing prices.  Definitely on my list to check for deals from now on.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#3]
It seems like there are smokin' deals everywhere and many many companies are bending over backwards to provide fast shipping and good customer service along with their deals $$$.

As someone who is new to AR building I can't answer this question myself: Is this an "all-time low" for prices?  I heard there was a huge price increase just after one of the shootings a few years ago.

I think somebody said a basic AR was going for $1000 to $1500 ??!!

Did parts prices rise with the cost of complete rifles during that time?

'just curious
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 2:51:46 PM EDT
[#4]
In short, yes.  Prices skyrocketed and supply was short for many good products across the board.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top