Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/6/2015 12:00:27 PM EDT
Ok so I have a 800-1k budget. I plan on doing a F1 suppressor along with an sbr stamp. The stamps are separate from my budget . I'm a noob to pistol caliber AR's and super excited for this first build.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you acquired /decided on any parts yet? I have been eyeballin the frontier arms/ joe bob outfitters Glock lower.  Would like to have lrbho though, so I may wait to see what qc10 does.

Link Posted: 10/6/2015 5:25:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I have bought nothing yet. But like you have eyeballed the JB lower. I don't know enough about what to jump on or stay away from with this type of build. So far I have built a 5.45,5.56 and a 300 so I figured this will be a good next step.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top