Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/28/2015 6:53:10 AM EDT
I know that AAC has sold but why is it that it is hard to find there 51T brakeout for sale? Does anyone know if they are coming out with a new version soon or what?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:06:07 AM EDT
[#1]
The new suppressors are 91T so maybe they are focusing on manufacturing those instead of the 51Ts.  Just a WAG...

Also, AAC was not sold.  Remington (Freedom Group) bought AAC in 2009. Remington began consolidating many of its operations in Huntsville, AL at the beginning of this year.  

I assume you're checking AAC's web-store for the 51T brakes.  They come in stock but you have to be patient.  It took me a while to utilize my Damn the Man rebate after purchasing my cans last year.  

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Check Silencer Shop
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Also, AAC was not sold.  Remington (Freedom Group) bought AAC in 2009.
View Quote

huh?

Maybe you can explain to us how something is purchased without being sold...
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:41:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

huh?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also, AAC was not sold.  Remington (Freedom Group) bought AAC in 2009.

huh?

It wasn't sold recently is what I meant, as in the 2009 sale to Freedom Group has nothing to do with the OP's ability to find 51T Brakeouts in 2015.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top