Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2015 3:15:29 PM EDT
Hey guys is there any known tolerance issues with the stag or aero precision bolt catch fitment , its too thick to fit in the slot
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#1]
IDK of any, got your calipers?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I Do, but I need a battery, maybe I should go and grab cr2's also lol
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I had a problem with a Stag mag catch being a snug fit on two Aero  builds - Wouldn't seat flush - Replacement from a White Oak kit fit fine - Never had problems with Stag on other lowers -
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I had two from Stag that would not even go into a lower until I hit them on the grinder for a second.  A quick touck on the buffer followed by cold blue and they worked just fine.  One was an Anderson lower, the other an Aero.

I've had the same issues with mag catches.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:40:47 PM EDT
[#5]
General rule of thumb....take material off the least expensive part. Do a little fitting to make it work.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:01:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a Stag lpk on an Aero lower and everything fit fine.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top