Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/24/2015 3:35:49 AM EDT
I'm looking for the "best" handguard for my next build which is a 10.5" 300BLK upper integrally suppressed and I need a handguard to cover it, railed or smooth doesn't matter but needs to have a inner diameter greater than 1.5" any suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Look into:  http://retailbuild1.blackdawnguns.com/?product=mmr-free-float-foreend

I used them for a piston build that required a 1.5" clearance.  That dimension is not listed on their website, so double check with them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 12:59:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Spikes/seekins BAR, seekins mcsr, pri tube, apex tube, rainier evo might work  and KAC URX4. Some others just ones I could think of I know Samson makes some.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#3]
i've begun an integrated suppressor build myself, just started on the lower but i'll be using the yankee hill smooth free float rail on mine, its got a 1.75 in diameter. I'll also be running the AAC 762 SDN 6 (1.5 inch diameter) just as long as the ratchet mechanism doesn't get in the way, which is something to consider if you want just a thread on suppressor or QD, still waiting for AAC to email me back about it. heres the rail
http://yhm.net/accessories/forearms/smooth-freefloat-ar-15.html
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Aero precision, same as seekins afaik 1.8 id
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top