Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/18/2015 8:47:48 AM EDT
Hey fellow 2a lovers, just curious if anyone has ever made their own trigger and what dimensions could be modified or what would enhance performance? I downloaded the blueprints for the basic trigger off RifleConnection.com it included the catch, trigger, and hammer blueprints which I didnt expect it to be the whole group for only a few bucks, so I ordered some A2 tool steel and bout to go play on the bridgeport mill this morning.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#1]
just curious if anyone has ever made their own trigger
View Quote

Yes, but just scaled down for my 1/2 scale rifle.  I stuck to standard dimensions.

FWIW, I chose D2 (a little harder, more corrosion resistant)

Other than the profile of the portion that you actually put your finger on, there's not much you could do with it unless you also alter the hammer and relocate the hole(s).
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#2]
That's cool 6T6
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top