Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/23/2015 11:33:10 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience with integrity arms barrels? Looking at this barrel for a cheap build.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 4:53:06 PM EDT
[#1]
good to go. ive got a 7.5 inch 5.56 barrel and it shoots 3/4 moa with boxed ammo.  the barrels they sell are "ar performance" barrels.  I would definitely recommend.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 5:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

good to go. ive got a 7.5 inch 5.56 barrel and it shoots 3/4 moa with boxed ammo. the barrels they sell are "ar performance" barrels. I would definitely recommend.
View Quote

I'll believe your 3/4 MOA claim when I see it.  I'm not saying I think it's a bad barrel.  But I haven't seen a ~$100 barrel that will consistently shoot 3/4 MOA.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 5:42:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
good to go. ive got a 7.5 inch 5.56 barrel and it shoots 3/4 moa with boxed ammo.  the barrels they sell are "ar performance" barrels.  I would definitely recommend.
View Quote

Prove it.  MOA All Day challenge awaits....as do I.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Hm, appears them main guy at integrity is named Justin. I wonder if poster #2 is the same guy, lol.

Well, integrity says it is in GA while justinjluke has LA as his location.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:46:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I should be going back to the range next weekend. the boxed ammo I have been using is hornady zmax ammo in 55g. ill take a few pictures of the targets with some measurements.  and no, I do not work for integrity. I work for jims firearms in baton rouge LA. a very short facebook search of my user name which is my name would have concluded this...
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:00:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I look forward to seeing your groups.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 11:04:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Same.  Please report back.  I've seen a couple people now say they've ordered and received from Integrity.  I've tried the search function, but it doesn't seem to work.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 5:28:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I just swapped scopes over to shoot decent groups again. Forgot how stupid a 7.5 inch sbr looked with a vortex pst 4-16 x50ffp scope on it... Normally there is just a sparcII on it.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top