Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2015 9:31:42 AM EDT
Not that long ago they were putting BCG, premium extension kits, barrels, stocks, etc on sale almost all the time.  Virtually every day would be something along those lines in their daily deals.

Now it seems that they're mostly pushing complete uppers or uppers sans BCG & CH.  Is it just me or have they changed their marketing strategy along with their website?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Glad I got while the gotten was good.  

For my BIL's build, I got parts from Windham, Wideners & AIM & other places.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I bet they put more stuff on sale the closer we get to april 15th
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I've had problems with the QC on their uppers, so much so that I don't trust them anymore, I'd rather do it myself and know its right.

And of course they take so long to ship that its not practical to use them most times...other vendors do much better.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:23:42 AM EDT
[#4]
They probably lost too much money from the 50% off sale at Tiger Outfitters at the beginning of the year and need to make up for it

Of course they'd never admit to actually being Tiger Outfitters
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:51:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I got when the getting was good.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#6]
they probably make more money selling the complete uppers or the uppers are selling so well they need the parts for those orders.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top