Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2015 10:14:17 PM EDT
First off great forum and lots of good information that helped me in deciding which way to go.This is my first AR and decided that i wanted to build it. This is what i went with and i will post prices. Its my first as i just joined this forum so bear with me.

Bcm 16" mid-length complete upper.......491.00  bcm website            (Free bcg and charging handle)
Spikes lower (punisher) no color fill........92.00    Texastacticalgear
Spikes standard lower parts kit..............69.95    Joe Bobs outfitters
Spikes T2 buffer tube kit.........................68.95     Joe Bobs outfitters  (used 5% discount code)
Moe stock, moe grip, trigger guard
BAD lever, hand stop and light mount....115.00    Ebay   (found lightly used all magpul deal)
Daniel Defense omega 9.0 rail...............180.00   Ar15 forum Equipment Exchange
TOTAL............……………………….......1016.00

**Havent ordered any mags yet.. Went over budget..Hopefully its worth it i decided to try and just get the best parts i could instead of saving for cheaper parts. Went over by $216 hoping its worth it started second guessing myself after i did the math...so now im just hoping my build is worth what i invested.

Everything is in the mail, will post pics as soon as i receive parts and build it and see how it goes.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:25:31 PM EDT
[#1]
You cant put a price on happiness lol.. Rifles hold their value pretty well I wouldn't worry about the money honestly
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I suspect that you'll be over by more than $216 when you add sights to your list.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:39:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah true hadnt thought about that... So it should say at this point im over by 216 with more to come.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:35:20 AM EDT
[#4]
It's your rifle and it's the way you want it. Money comes and goes but that rifle will be yours forever. Enjoy it and don't look back.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:59:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Bcm upper got here today, box had upper, a bcm hat about 5 stickers, 5 posters, and a pocket size booklet of the declaration of indepence. Real nice touch from the guys at BRAVO!!!

http://i62.tinypic.com/qqd0tg.jpg
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top