Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2015 10:20:39 PM EDT
Are the stripped uppers from DSG Arms any decent? Doing my first build and not looking to spend a ton of money on an upper, but I do want a quality piece.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:45:16 PM EDT
[#1]
i have only heard good things about them. i have used delton psa and aero and have not noticed any difference between the 3. if you like it buy it. its pretty hard to mess up an upper.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:59:22 PM EDT
[#2]
an upper is an upper is an upper...like a lower is a lower is a lower,

spend the money on the barrell, BCG, trigger and rail
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:16:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought 2 and have received both.  Got a 10.5 inch 300 BLK out and a 16 inch 5.56.  Both are great.  BCG's appear to be good quality.  Can't tell who makes the barrels but they shoot great.

Going to buy another 300 but getting a 16 inch this time.  Going to pay the extra $100 for it.  Can't find a better deal anywhere.  Not in a hurry to get it and they don't charge until shipped.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top