Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/26/2015 9:54:29 PM EDT
I am just about finished with my AR pistol build with one exception, the front sight post assembly (sight/detent/spring). I hate the thought of paying 6 bucks or more in shipping for $10 in parts. Are there any suppliers that will ship at an economical rate?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:04:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I buy small parts on ebay or Amazon. Check for free shipping.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:35:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Primary Arms is where I get spares if I need something specific in a hurry. Amazon and PSA have "kits" of springs and things. Don't know Amazons quality.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:15:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Amazon or Rock River arms isn't bad. White Oak Armament for somethings too.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ebay is probably you best bet if you want to pay around $10 shipped. Or
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:49:32 PM EDT
[#6]
This is a great site for small parts

http://www.kakindustry.com/
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#7]
anderson wanted $13. to ship two lpk's minus fcg.   just a little outrageous
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:44:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Ebay, for real, most of the stuff is free shipping, and there are alot of small parts on there.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:07:47 PM EDT
[#9]
White Oak Armament

I can't say enough good stuff about these guys. I lost a roll pin while helping a friend swap a gas block. I ordered them late Thursday night and the parts were in my mailbox Monday afternoon (in NJ). They shipped in an envelope so the shipping was next to nothing. Great company with excellent shipping.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:10:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Citizens Armory used to be the place to go. For quite sometime now their inventory is almost always out of stock.

Are they slowly going out of business ?
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I ordered a new stainless steel mid length gas tube on Monday from Amazon.  Seller was Rousch Sports in Austin, Tx.  I paid $11.57, free shipping, no tax.  Item was shipped out later that afternoon.  I received it in the mail today, direct from seller via USPS First Class Mail, comes with two roll pins.

These truly are the days.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I ordered a new stainless steel mid length gas tube on Monday from Amazon.  Seller was Rousch Sports in Austin, Tx.  I paid $11.57, free shipping, no tax.  Item was shipped out later that afternoon.  I received it in the mail today, direct from seller via USPS First Class Mail, comes with two roll pins.

These truly are the days.
View Quote

^^ +1
I have ordered from them before. Fast service and shipping. I ordered a carbine length tube and later a low profile gas block. Happy with both.

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:39:00 AM EDT
[#13]
I like M&A Parts.  Good selection, reasonable shipping costs. - CW

http://mapartsinc.com/
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
White Oak Armament

I can't say enough good stuff about these guys. I lost a roll pin while helping a friend swap a gas block. I ordered them late Thursday night and the parts were in my mailbox Monday afternoon (in NJ). They shipped in an envelope so the shipping was next to nothing. Great company with excellent shipping.
View Quote

+1

They run their business like a family, and their customer service is awesome.  They kept me in the loop the entire way through one of my upper builds, and are always available on the phone.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 1:20:58 PM EDT
[#15]
I buy all of my small parts from Damage Industries
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

+1

They run their business like a family, and their customer service is awesome.  They kept me in the loop the entire way through one of my upper builds, and are always available on the phone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
White Oak Armament

+1

My go to source on small parts. They always have what I need at a fair price. Plus I can order in larger numbers to fill up my parts bin so that when I am working on something late at night, make a mistake and a dentent gets launched into orbit I can just grab another.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top