BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:04:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok, so I visited Primary Arms today to check out their black friday deals seeing how they are a 30 min drive from me (bad idea. lol)... They did not have what I was looking for in a barrel, but managed to get a Geissele SSA, AXTS Raptor ambi charging handle, 2 Magpul PMAG 30's GEN M3, YHM EZ pull takedown pivot pin set and a hand full of free Froglube for less than $295 out the door... Guess the barrel will have to wait until the xmas bonus. Will let you know what I end up getting in the next few months. Thanks again guys for the help, your time has not been wasted trust me.... Updates soon to come.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:06:45 AM EDT
[#2]
If you are looking for a retail brand red dot, primary arms micro dot and advanced micro dot are awesome.  You aren't buying eotech or aimpoint, but they are really good optics for what they are.  Just saying, I got a couple of them.  Also have an Eotech.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:54:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you are looking for a retail brand red dot, primary arms micro dot and advanced micro dot are awesome.  You aren't buying eotech or aimpoint, but they are really good optics for what they are.  Just saying, I got a couple of them.  Also have an Eotech.  
View Quote

Thanks. Good to know... Once I get to that point I was considering a Burris AR536 with a Fastfire III plus a few others. Will add this to the list of options and take a look at them next time I am there... It was a mad house today.

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:37:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm getting this for $146.15 shipped after coupon and rebate

https://www.primaryarms.com/Burris_AR_332_3X_Prism_Sight_p/bu300208.htm
Ordered yesterday,waiting for carrier P/U today
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:40:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

that's a good deal right there. I debated and still am to an extent between the 332 and the 536.... May I ask which coupon you used?
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 9:01:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

that's a good deal right there. I debated and still am to an extent between the 332 and the 536.... May I ask which coupon you used?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BURRIS, it's at or at least was at the top of PA SALE page

Just click "SALE" at the top of the left column and the new page loads with the coupon "BURRIS" at the top and the scope far right

I'd say just buy the 332 , if it isn't working to your standards you can always sell it for what you paid for it after the rebate and sale is over.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Just click "SALE" at the top of the left column and the new page loads with the coupon "BURRIS" at the top and the scope far right

I'd say just buy the 332 , if it isn't working to your standards you can always sell it for what you paid for it after the rebate and sale is over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I saw it right as i sent the reply in bright red at the top. lol. You make a pretty good argument. Plus cutting out on the shipping as well... Thanks again
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 3:12:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah, I saw it right as i sent the reply in bright red at the top. lol. You make a pretty good argument. Plus cutting out on the shipping as well... Thanks again
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You having trouble with downloading the rebate form?
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#9]
FN CHF  barrel from Midwest Industries.

V
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 9:10:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.Burris may be busy with traffic.
Primary Arms has a link to the PDF - broken as of 12-1 @ 813 est
here's one from midway that works still
http://media.midwayusa.com/cms/rebate/2014_7/tactical_coupon.pdf
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 9:54:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hello guys. Narrowing my list of parts down, but as most am still struggling with which barrel I want. Below is a list of specs I am looking for and was hoping one of you had some insight or could point me in the right direction. The barrel is for a 16 in SHTF middy build.

What I am looking for
- CHF govt profile mid-length
- 4150 CMV or "machine gun steel" - chromed lined chamber and bore
- 5.56 Nato or .223 Wylder
- 1:7-1:8 twist
- extended M4 feed ramps
- magnetic particle and high pressure tested
- factory installed/pinned A2 F- marked FSB (parkerized under FSB if it is fac. installed)

I know Daniel Defense has one and Spikes may still have one made by FN. Please let me know your feedback and if you have any suggestions on others.

Thanks!

View Quote

Here you go.$289.99
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/18865/s/psa-16-mid-length-chf-5-56-1-7-upper-with-bcg-and-charging-handle/category/4432/
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 4:24:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Here you go.$289.99
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/18865/s/psa-16-mid-length-chf-5-56-1-7-upper-with-bcg-and-charging-handle/category/4432/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello guys. Narrowing my list of parts down, but as most am still struggling with which barrel I want. Below is a list of specs I am looking for and was hoping one of you had some insight or could point me in the right direction. The barrel is for a 16 in SHTF middy build.

What I am looking for
- extended M4 feed ramps
- factory installed/pinned A2 F- marked FSB (parkerized under FSB if it is fac. installed)

I know Daniel Defense has one and Spikes may still have one made by FN. Please let me know your feedback and if you have any suggestions on others.

Thanks!

Here you go.$289.99

Ahhh. I see that they brought it back... This Black Friday/Cyber Monday will be the death of my pocket book. lol... Thanks for bringing that one back from the grave.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Ahhh. I see that they brought it back... This Black Friday/Cyber Monday will be the death of my pocket book. lol... Thanks for bringing that one back from the grave.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What I am looking for
- extended M4 feed ramps

Thanks!

Here you go.$289.99

annnnnd its gone again! I don't think they want me to have it. Cant even check the checking account before stuff leaves the shelves... Eh its bad juju at this point.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top