Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/24/2014 10:23:14 AM EDT
Are Tactical Machining lower receivers GTG? I'm talking their finished forgings, NOT their 80% lowers.

Thanks,
Ken
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:56:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Ken

I can not speak to their stripped lowers. I can say that I have built 6 (with 3 more to go) of their 80% lowers. I have used their raw aluminum (1) and the pre anodized ones (8) the quality is first rate. Not one issue with any tolerance. The fit and finish of the forgings is as good as the $200 stripped lower (Expensive in KommieFornia!) from a local armory I used for very first build!

Their service is top notch. Email Nathan if you have any questions. All 6 of the rifles I have milled have functioned perfectly. I know it doesn't pertain to your inquiry but their 80% Jig is SUPER easy to use and be successful with.

Also I just got a preanodized 80% lower with matching upper with laser engraved T Marks. Better than a few High Dollar uppers in my opinion.
Their Anodizing is a really nice finish as well!

I would NOT hesitate to order any product from Tactical Machining.

P.S. I do not represent TM! I am just a Pretty Big Fan of their products!

Hope This Helps,
Tony
PasoGunner
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd have to agree....I know Jimmy and remember when he started in a rental bay with one machine...it has always been about quality......we  are getting close to building a number of post samples....and all will be on TM lowers.......Good people making high quality parts on high quality machines......buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had nothing but success with their stripped lowers so I don't see why their full lower receivers wouldn't be GTG. I recommend them to everyone I talk to for their reliabliity, price, and customer service. You'll be happy with them.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top