Quoted:

Hottest bumpsaw ever.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope he comes back.  Projects like the ones in this thread are few and far between.  Even more rare than the OP.  Those are the guys we WANT to keep around.  

The best part about the tech forum area, is they have to stay on topic and technical.  Anyone gonna step up in his absence and show us some of your projects?  The pack light 22 is cheap enough and practical enough to have mass appeal.  The AR7.5 has a ton of cool points though.

here's a project to keep us entertained in the mean time.  

This is a totally NON practical build. But it's sexy? So they balance?

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc284/cccpNyC/0915161959_zpsqqpcfmfn.jpg

https://youtu.be/VLpYlxLc1vU

Hottest bumpsaw ever.

ty. sixtysix should make a mini one
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:50:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Update? Bump?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#3]
He's gone.   Sadly he stated GD thread brought his interests here to an end.  Too bad, we need guys like him around.

I hope he doesn't mind me posting, but if you really want to follow his work, he posts on youtube as Ecco Machine.  

Apparently from my phone I can't link his youtube channel.  Here's a video instead.

ETA, I don't remember the exact details, but basically the usually banter that keeps me out of GD.  Some people like to argue and attack the knowledge and credibility of others.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:04:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He's gone.   Sadly he stated GD thread brought his interests here to an end.  Too bad, we need guys like him around.

I hope he doesn't mind me posting, but if you really want to follow his work, he posts on youtube as Ecco Machine.  

Apparently from my phone I can't link his youtube channel.  Here's a video instead.

https://youtu.be/iJ16JQBZASY
View Quote

Thanks for posting this. What caused his exodus?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 5:14:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/iJ16JQBZASY

ETA, I don't remember the exact details, but basically the usually banter that keeps me out of GD.  Some people like to argue and attack the knowledge and credibility of others.
View Quote

Shame he will be missed
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 4:20:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Bump to save from archives, looks like he has a youtube channel now.

Youtube
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 1:04:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I just came across his channel on accident a week or so ago.  His youtube avatar looked familer and I kinda figured it might be him but didn't know him really.

Glad to see he is still showing off his skills somewhere.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 12:07:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Not a dude to lose. Huge asset to the community. Hope he comes back.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 11:37:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree, that's why I upped his membership twice. Too bad the douchebags here got to him. We need more like him and less trolls.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I agree, that's why I upped his membership twice. Too bad the douchebags here got to him. We need more like him and less trolls.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldn't remember who bought that.  GOOD for you.  I've talked with him briefly, told him the BIY forum misses him.  

Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top