Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2014 1:36:20 PM EDT
So I'm finishing my second build that I've had to put on hold for quite awhile now.  I've got a PWS 12.5" 300BLK upper that is going on a Seekins SP223 lower.  I'm between ordering a PWS pistol buffer tube (probably would be my choice if not for the $$$) and a Phase 5 Hex tube (can add a Sig Brace later on if I don't end up SBR'ing it).  One main question I have - is the carrier tilt issue on piston uppers a big enough reason to justify the cost of the PWS with its extended lip along with its ease of assembly? Which way would you guys go if it was you?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:59:16 PM EDT
[#1]
The phase 5 also has the extended lip for carrier tilt.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't seen that. I believe I've decided to go with the Phase 5. I love PWS but at the current moment I can't justify spending the extra money.  It will have to wait til next time.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top