Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2014 6:00:27 PM EDT
Ok so I held off hard as it was waiting for Labor Day sale.
Palmetto has a psa armory MOE LBK for 124.99 and a PSA Armory CTR LBK for 139.99 which one should I get can I do it any cheaper?
This is my first AR and first build. I am building a carbine with the red barn barrel that was on sale a few weeks ago. It is currently the only upper part I have. Was going to just buy a complete upper and then thought what the heck build it all.  So for now I'm not looking for a super light trigger mil spec will be fine. Just a single dad on a budget so I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck.
As  always thanks for any advice.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Well after looking at psa i can save 6 bucks one the moe kit but buying the stock kit and lpk separately. So glad I didn't. Jump on and order I will hold out a little longer having to budget sucks
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Budgeting is just part of the game.  Cheapest I've seen PSA put a lower build kit which includes their normal/classic lpk is $80.  This is not MOE gear, just plain grip and stock, but not that PTAC stuff either.  If you time it right you can get free shipping too.  I have never built an upper but PSA have had complete ones pretty cheap, $239 for blemished upper with FN barrel.  You could always save the barrel you bought for your next build.  There is always a next build.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top