User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
80% Lowers Summary (Page 6 of 7)
Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 8:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
More 80% sources.  

I am looking for 3 new projects.  AR-47, another 308 and another 9mm.  These guys look promising...

The Buffalo

Tactical $hit
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:08:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AFCarbon15:
More 80% sources.  

I am looking for 3 new projects.  AR-47, another 308 and another 9mm.  These guys look promising...

The Buffalo

Tactical $hit
View Quote

I have the NFA lower that I bought from tactical shit. If you add to your cart and wait a few days they'll send you a 10% off coupon to complete the transaction! You'll have to have an account or start the transaction by putting in your email. They shipped quick too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:18:13 PM EDT
[#3]
This may be redundant but I've done quite a few AR15's with the Tactical Machine lowers and always liked their product. Also have done several .308's on the Genesis receiver sets. I chose them because I'm hoping my Armalite uppers will work. I;ve also built a few compleete rifles and the fit and finish between their upper and lower is really nice. Their dimensions don't seem to match any drawings I can find but I use their tooling to get a starting point. I machine the fire control pocket form drawings, not from the tooling they sell. The Tactical Machine jig and tooling was really nice...the Genesis stuff took a little work.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 2:01:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By steelcomp:  This may be redundant but I've done quite a few AR15's with the Tactical Machine lowers and always liked their product. Also have done several .308's on the Genesis receiver sets. I chose them because I'm hoping my Armalite uppers will work. I;ve also built a few compleete rifles and the fit and finish between their upper and lower is really nice. Their dimensions don't seem to match any drawings I can find but I use their tooling to get a starting point. I machine the fire control pocket form drawings, not from the tooling they sell. The Tactical Machine jig and tooling was really nice...the Genesis stuff took a little work.
View Quote

You're trying to get Armalite AR-10B or AR-10A uppers to work on a DPMS pattern lower?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Recently purchased and received a few 80% lowers from Thunder Tactical aka Discount Parts & More. I was skeptical but they were nice on the phone and I can confirm the rear pocket is milled and the receiver is marked safe/fire. Anodizing looks good and uniform but I haven't measured anything or milled it out yet. I used code laborday10 to get 10% off. Address and phone number are different than Daytona Tactical if anyone is curious.

https://thundertactical.com/collections/lowers/products/ar-15-80-lower-receiver?variant=12726011718

Link Posted: 10/7/2016 7:07:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: alpharomeofifteen] [#6]
Another one to add to the list:
DS Arms

Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum

Construction: Forged

Rear Lug Cut: Yes

Finish: Raw

BATF Approval Letter Supplied: No?

Comments: Manufactured by DS Arms (Arfcom Industry Partner),

trigger finger rest cutouts on
both sides, bullet pictograms for selector on both sides.

My 2 cents: A very well made lower. Machining is excellent and the finger rest cutouts are rather unique. Priced at @$45 at the time of this post.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 2:05:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: alpharomeofifteen] [#7]
Here's another:
AR Stoner

(Midway USA's house brand)

Finish: Raw or Anodized Black
BATF Approval Letter Supplied: No
Comments:

Edit:

Received one today. One particular customer product review on Midway USA
described the SAFE/FIRE markings like this-  "The safe/fire markings
look like they were engraved free hand by a
third grader with a medical condition that has their hand shaking
uncontrollably, very poorly done.
"

Pic below. It's a little different than what I've seen on other lowers but it's not that bad.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 4:12:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: backbencher] [#8]
Originally Posted By backbencher:  Steel AR flats
Material: mild steel
Construction: welded, brazed (super glue FAIL )
Finish: Ships bare.  User applies color case hardening, bluing, browning, parkerizing, tool dip, or various paints
BATFE Tech Branch non-firearm determination letter:  No.
Comments: $25 per/$6 shipping as of 7 AUG 2014.  Heavy.  Strong.  Not CMP legal w/out replacement of trigger guard.

http://www.theflatspot.net/uploads/6/9/0/0/6900641/6057196.jpg

ETA:  Now $28 + shipping.  And the DPMS style AR-10 lowers are out of stock:  http://www.theflatspot.net/308-receiver-flat-dpms-style-like-ar-10.html
View Quote

Update to:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/653446_80__Lowers_Summary.html&page=1#i6565691

Manufacturer has added more material to allow easier drilling of the safety detent hole.  Price now $29 + $8 shipping.  Buffer tube hole needs tapping, or AR castle nut can be welded in place.

The DPMS style .308" AR lower is back in stock for $33 + $8 shipping.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By backbencher:
Update to:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/653446_80__Lowers_Summary.html&page=1#i6565691

Manufacturer has added more material to allow easier drilling of the safety detent hole.  Price now $29 + $8 shipping.  Buffer tube hole needs tapping, or AR castle nut can be welded in place.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Finish: Ships bare.  User applies color case hardening, bluing, browning, parkerizing, tool dip, or various paints

Comments: $25 per/$6 shipping as of 7 AUG 2014.  Heavy.  Strong.  Not CMP legal w/out replacement of trigger guard.

ETA:  Now $28 + shipping.  And the DPMS style AR-10 lowers are out of stock:  http://www.theflatspot.net/308-receiver-flat-dpms-style-like-ar-10.html

Thanks for that.

I just ordered two of the safety detent upgrade pieces (they are available separately for those who want to upgrade their older kit for $1.50 each)

Safety upgrade

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By alpharomeofifteen:

Thanks for that.

I just ordered two of the safety detent upgrade pieces (they are available separately for those who want to upgrade their older kit for $1.50 each)

Safety upgrade

View All Quotes

Thanks for that.

Safety upgrade

How are these?  I got one of their AK receivers and was impressed.  I've been thinking about their AR ones and several others since then.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By K1rodeoboater:

How are these?  I got one of their AK receivers and was impressed.  I've been thinking about their AR ones and several others since then.
View Quote

I haven't put mine together yet.  I will try to remember to take plenty of pics when I do.  I've only seen a couple documented builds.  Plenty of before and after pics out there.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 5:11:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: backbencher] [#12]
Originally Posted By K1rodeoboater:   How are these?  I got one of their AK receivers and was impressed.  I've been thinking about their AR ones and several others since then.
View Quote

Heavy.  Cheap.  6 holes have to be drilled, 2 taps are needed unless you make modifications.  A couple of ARFCOM build threads are referenced on Page 1.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/648352_I_welded_together_a_steel_receiver_from_theflatspot_net__Update_6_11_Paint_Job_on_page_3.html

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/647105_Steel_AR_flats_from_the_Flat_Spot.html
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:50:02 AM EDT
[#13]

Looks more like a single-shot receiver to me.    (I'm not ordering one 'til NOLO wins, though.)

The older style 80% w/ a solid magwell sure would make things easier if one had an ARES belt fed upper or a .50" BMG upper.  Tap the buffer tube boss and you're in business.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PursuitSS:
Originally Posted By A_Friendly_Manatee:  Much thanks to the OP for this thread.  I've just started looking into 80% lowers, and this thread is a great resource.

I was browsing the manufacturers listed in the OP, and I noticed something unusual:

http://moriartiarmaments.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=71_79&product_id=341

Not only does this 80%er have the trigger pocket milled out instead of the magwell, but it also seems to be milled out for machine gun parts (i.e. extended rear pocket, auto sear pin holes).  What's up with that?

THAT is a M-16 receiver, PERIOD!

Looks more like a single-shot receiver to me.    (I'm not ordering one 'til NOLO wins, though.)

The older style 80% w/ a solid magwell sure would make things easier if one had an ARES belt fed upper or a .50" BMG upper.  Tap the buffer tube boss and you're in business.
If you have a beltfed receiver this is the way to go. I can't believe they can make these.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 1:01:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Why is it I find a 80% I like, and the company might be tits up

Locke Stone

I don't think I'd do orange..but damn if that isn't a simplistically beautiful design
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 3:55:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Bearcreekarsenal.com
If you sign up for their mailing list they run some crazy sales.
Link Posted: 11/27/2017 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#16]
You should update Right To Bear Arms comments:

They also offer 80% with full engraving (name/location/model/caliber/serial) in addition to engraving safety pictogram markings.
This is useful to be compliant with the new California law taking effect in 2018 or for anyone else planning to register their build as an SBR.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 3:24:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Someone should make a burnt orange AR lower...

Makes good protest to UT Austin and the anti gun policies they seem to think will solve all violence.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 6:47:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PursuitSS] [#18]
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 8:13:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PursuitSS] [#19]
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 8:14:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PursuitSS] [#20]
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 8:37:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AFCarbon15] [#21]
Since I can't find the thread on sig 320 builds, I'll just post THIS here.

Try to remember your names without looking them up:
@backbencher
@alfaromeofifteen
At least I think you were both involved in that one.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 11:45:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Yep.  Thanks for remembering me.  The question is are all the small bits available?  Grip modules, mags, slides, & bbls are all available from SIG, and there's an aftermarket trigger.  There are still some bits needed in the frame.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 12:01:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Another one to add to the list:

DS Arms

Finish: Raw

BATF Approval Letter Supplied: No?

Comments: Manufactured by DS Arms (Arfcom Industry Partner),
trigger finger rest cutouts on
both sides, bullet pictograms for selector on both sides.

My 2 cents: A very well made lower. Machining is excellent and the finger rest cutouts are rather unique. Priced at @$45 at the time of this post.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j69/maximusscriptorius/80B4CE1E-1664-45CA-A6DA-66D840A7DEF2_zpsg84bg4sk.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j69/maximusscriptorius/BDC67131-C231-495D-BB80-211959B37A33_zpsgfoaa4yj.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j69/maximusscriptorius/89A1556B-0BEC-4BA2-9DCE-96399987F8BE_zpsnsrqewx8.jpg

View Quote
I recently got a couple lowers from DSA. While they appear quality and milled nicely they do not have the pictured and advertised finger rest cutouts and are simply marked  Safe/fire
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:20:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PursuitSS] [#24]
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 12:02:58 AM EDT
[#25]
EP Armory has aluminum and plastic lowers.  Their plastic blems are probably a good way to practice and get your technique down before you start cutting aluminum.  In bulk, they get down to $12 something per lower.  They also have a Glock mag aluminum 80%.

I've heard the Andersons do not have the LRBHO boss roll pin hole drilled.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 12:30:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Al303:

I recently got a couple lowers from DSA. While they appear quality and milled nicely they do not have the pictured and advertised finger rest cutouts and are simply marked  Safe/fire
View Quote
I was going to order from DSA, but when I put them in my cart there was no way to choose between pictograph and text.  I wanted the text, not the pictograph.  Since I couldn't tell which I was going to get, I ordered from Ceratac.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 12:33:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: motoguy] [#27]
EP Armory has aluminum and plastic lowers.  Their plastic blems are probably a good way to practice and get your technique down before you start cutting aluminum. In bulk, they get down to $12 something per lower.
View Quote
How are you getting this?  I can't get it below the advertised $18.99

ETA:  Ok, the buy 2-get-1 blem deal is $13.33 each.

https://www.eparmory.com/BUY-2-GET-1-FREE-_p_396.html
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 12:36:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 12:47:10 AM EDT
[#29]
BTW, thank you for maintaining this thread.  Someday I hope to have a Lego kit in the list.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 9:10:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: j3_] [#30]
Originally Posted By motoguy:

I was going to order from DSA, but when I put them in my cart there was no way to choose between pictograph and text.  I wanted the text, not the pictograph.  Since I couldn't tell which I was going to get, I ordered from Ceratac.
View Quote
There pics appear to be a mix of old and new stock? I liked the old ones with the finger cutout but most of the new pics just show a standard forged lower.
There appears to be a difference in there finished lowers also between the pictures.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 12:17:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Veprz] [#31]
Originally Posted By j3_:

There pics appear to be a mix of old and new stock? I liked the old ones with the finger cutout but most of the new pics just show a standard forged lower.
There appears to be a difference in there finished lowers also between the pictures.
View Quote
All they have is the standard forged style. They dont sell the other "enhanced" version in 80% anymore and have been sold out for close to a year. You really have to watch it with dsa because they dont update and/or accurately describe what you will actually receive if you order.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 12:27:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3ACR_Scout] [#32]
Hi folks, does anyone sell an 80% forged lower that matches the style of the early FN M16A2 in this post by MauserMatt? The particular detail I’m looking at is the lack of the cylindrical “bulge” / reinforcement on the right side at the rear of the receiver were the hole is drilled from the back end for the takedown pin detent / spring. I’m still looking through the links in the OP, but so far, all of them show that reinforcement that characterizes a later lower. I’m guessing I may have to look at having someone mill off that detail for me. Thanks for any help you can offer!
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:15:57 PM EDT
[#33]
For 80% Arms lower, you have No for rear lug. All the ones I see they offer does have the rear takedown lug already cut out.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:54:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Not saying I'm cheap, but anyone have suggestions on the best deal going on 5 or 10 packs of lowers?

Only looking for standard black anodized forged 7075.  Markings or other "features" won't make or break the deal.

@SailorJ maybe ?
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 9:13:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By AFCarbon15:
Not saying I'm cheap, but anyone have suggestions on the best deal going on 5 or 10 packs of lowers?

Only looking for standard black anodized forged 7075.  Markings or other "features" won't make or break the deal.

@SailorJ maybe ?
View Quote
@AFCarbon15 I'm looking for the exact same thing, 10 pack.  They are currently backordered but the best price I've been able to put together is ~$44 ea shipped using various Brownells codes.  I'd like to get that closer to $375-$400 for a 10 pack.  If I find anything Ill post up.
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 11:03:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By JASIRR:

@AFCarbon15 I'm looking for the exact same thing, 10 pack.  They are currently backordered but the best price I've been able to put together is ~$44 ea shipped using various Brownells codes.  I'd like to get that closer to $375-$400 for a 10 pack.  If I find anything Ill post up.
View Quote
@JASIRR I order some Matrix lowers from Brownells.  $40.72 and they have a 10% + free shipping today, $36 and change each.  I only ordered 5, waiting to see what they look like.
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 11:14:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Nice find, post your thoughts when you get them.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 12:47:52 AM EDT
[#38]
I've used Matrix.  They are really nice in my experience.  I'd be happy using them again.
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 1:03:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3ACR_Scout] [#39]
I ordered a Cerro lower from RightToBear two weeks ago and was disappointed to discover that the design of the lower they are selling has changed. Their product listing states, "These RTB 80% Lowers now come with a tension screw hole drilled and threaded for a 1/4"x28 set screw (set screw sold separately)," but more has changed than that. The shape of the "collar" at the rear where the RE screws in is fatter and more rounded, the magwell fence has a sharper point at the bottom, and the raised area on the left side of the magwell (where the channel to clear the bump on the magazine is located) is narrower. None of this affects the function of the lower, but the appeal of these Cerro lowers, for me at least, was the ability to clone a military-issued lower, and these new lowers are no longer a visual match for the military version.  Here are some comparison photos:

Old Cerro lower (Cerro keyhole was machined off when engraved):

Attachment Attached File

New lower (website states, "Cerro Forge (Key hole may or may not be machined off)" but I can't find any evidence that this lower had a keyhole):

Attachment Attached File

Comparison of rear of lower (old on left, new on right):

Attachment Attached File

Magwell comparison (new on top, old on bottom):

Attachment Attached File

New tension screw hole (I didn't want this feature but could have lived with it since it wouldn't be seen):

Attachment Attached File

RTB was very responsive and sent me a label to return the new lower, but I'm bummed that I won't be able to go to them for a clone lower anymore. They offer great service.
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#40]
So it's an M-16A2 lower forging instead of an M4 lower forging?
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 1:36:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3ACR_Scout] [#41]
No, that’s what I thought at first, but the rear part of the lower doesn’t match the M16A2 design. You can see in this old post that the A2 “collar” tapers down to a horizontal line, not an angled one like this new lower. There seem to be some variations in that, but none like this new RTB lower. The A2 looks more like the M4 lower without the raised cyndrical bump for the take down pin spring / detent. I spent a lot of time staring at photos because I was going to see if I could have the older style Cerro lower modified to clone an A2 lower. All the M16A2 lowers I looked at also have the standard width vertical “channel” on the left side of the magwell. I don’t think the point on the A2 magwell fence is quite as sharp as this new lower’s either.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 12:45:06 AM EDT
[#42]
I just ordered 2 skeletonized lowers from Thunder Tactical:
https://thundertactical.com/product/80-lower-skeleton-raw/

I also hope to get a couple of lowers from Iconic Industries. They've got some pretty good looking lowers:
https://www.iconicindustriesinc.com/15-style-
I think I'll grab a stealth & an instigator.

I'll update when I've gotten to machining them.

On a side note, I was in a local gun shop today, and the guy was selling Anderson AR-15 stripped lowers for $75 each... The last time I bought an Anderson lower, I spent $30.
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 8:17:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3ACR_Scout] [#43]
I continue to run into challenges in my effort to find another source for Cerro 80% lowers like the ones the RTB used to sell, in my first photo that I posted above. I ordered one from JSE Surplus but really didn’t care for the way theirs were finished. The front face and lip of the magwell were ground down pretty drastically - it didn’t look like any military magwell that I’ve ever seen, which made it useless to me for cloning. I know I’m a bit picky, but after buying a couple of the good-looking Cerro lowers from RTB, which are no longer available, the Cerro lowers from other sources just aren’t the same. JSE checked their inventory for me and said that all of theirs are finished that way. They understood what I was concerned about and accepted the lower back for a refund.

The JSE Cerro lower is on the left, and the old style Cerro lower from RTB is on the right:

Attachment Attached File

Edit: I forgot to mention that the JSE lower also has a much smaller funnel / bevel milled around the inside of the magwell than the old RTB Cerro lowers have (along with most other factory lowers I’ve seen). A good example of the importance of who is finishing the lower vs. who made the original forging. RTB Cerro on top and JSE on the bottom:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 9:46:13 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm sorry to report that the Flat Spot is out of the AR flats business.  They have sold the rights to the design on and the new owner of the TDP has not yet advertised new flats for sale yet.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 11:22:37 PM EDT
[#45]
I’ve been thwarted again in my search for a “normal,” standard, MILSPEC-style 80% lower. I ordered a  Anchor Harvey 80% Lower Receiver from Gorilla Machining and received it today. It’s described on their website as a “Anchor Harvey Raw 80 Percent Lower with Optional Safety Engraving,” which I took to mean that you had the option of selecting whether you wanted safety selector markings engraved on the lower, like Right to Bear offers. I couldn’t see any place to select the markings, but I figured you were supposed to write them in the order comments or something. Since I didn’t want any markings, I just ignored that, which maybe I should have looked into more closely, but “Optional” was the word that stood out to me. Sure enough, the lower showed up with “SAFE” and “FIRE” engraved on it, which was not what I wanted, since I’m planning to have it custom engraved:

Attachment Attached File

However, when I turned it over, I discovered that it had a strange groove engraved in the left side of the receiver extension “collar.” I’ve never seen this on a lower before and have no idea what the purpose of it would be. It almost looks like it’s designed to provide clearance for the rods on a PDW stock or something, but since there’s no comparable groove on the other side, it would only have clearance on one side:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

The product image on their page is apparently just another generic photo, since it doesn’t show the selector markings or the groove cut in the side. It looks like I’m going to be returning another order, although I’m sending them a note to ask if they have any of these lowers without the markings or milled groove. It’s unfortunate, because this was the exact style of forging that I was looking for. It appears to match the ones used by LMT, BCM, some older Colts, and a few other brands, which are different from Cerro’s forging.
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 1:26:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Maybe the groove to help you install the bolt catch pin which is why it's only on one side.
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Trueweltall:
Maybe the groove to help you install the bolt catch pin which is why it's only on one side.
View Quote
This, but probably a mistake during that process.  Could just be a shitty machine shop that couldn't figure out how to get it done without the clearance.
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 10:00:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Aha, that’s a great observation, thanks! I never would have thought of that, since it would require a really long punch. I have a set of long Grace roll pin punches that won’t even reach that far without the handle hitting that area of the receiver. I’ve always used one of those specialized half-cutaway punches to install that roll pin, so I never thought of that.

Gorilla sent me a return shipping label, so it will go back to them tomorrow. They said all of their Anchor Harvey 80% lowers are like that.
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 10:30:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PursuitSS] [#49]
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 11:55:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3ACR_Scout] [#50]
Originally Posted By PursuitSS:
@3ACR_Scout

The proper tools for installing the roll pin, and they ARE long enough....

https://i.imgur.com/73Dghh0.jpg
View Quote
@PursuitSS, I’m not sure you’re following what I was thinking about the groove on the rear of the receiver. I don’t see that groove being big enough to make a difference, or even be necessary, to accommodate the handle of the Wheeler tools. It looks to me like they intended the groove to accommodate a really long version of a punch like this Grace set. How would that milled groove be of any benefit for using the Wheeler tools?
Page / 7
80% Lowers Summary (Page 6 of 7)
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top