Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2014 8:17:25 AM EDT
Anybody have any experience with reb barn armory house brand barrels and other components? Just ran across them barrel shopping for a 7.5" and have never heard of or seen them before.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Can't speak for their barrels but I did place an order for an Aero upper receiver, upper receiver parts kit, barrel nut and gas tube.  Shipping was quick with tracking numbers and its free for orders over $99.  I would not hesitate to order from them again in the future.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:54:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I also cannot attest as to their barrels, but, in general as a vendor, they are gtg...
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool thx a lot guys.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got one of the 7.5" non chrome lined barrels from Red Barn. About 1000 rounds through it with out a malfunction and good accuracy. I wouldn't hesitate to get another.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top