Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2014 6:52:03 PM EDT
Just finished my first build.  It started as a BCM 16" middy upper on a CMMG lower. Les Baer bolt, magpul furniture, and a sightmark red dot.

And eventually turned into this after i removed the front sight post............
same BCM 16" middy upper
same CMMG lower
Spikes ST-T2 buffer
KNS anti rotation pins
D.D. clamp on low pro gas block
Geissele 13" MKII
MOE trigger guard
MOE grip
Magpul BAD lever
MAgpul ASAP
AIM Surplus V2 Black Nitride bolt carrier
BCM Bolt
BCM MOD 3 charging handle
Magpul XTM handstop
Burris TAC 30 scope and FastFire III
Still need a different butt stock and iron sights

Now today my BCM 16" middy Lightweight showed up.  Time to start all over again, but this time everything will be built by me starting with a stripped upper and lower.  Idea is to go lightweight with the next one.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:09:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats, very nice rifle! Just completed my first build as well and must say BRD = full fledged here too.
I was still in the process of ordering parts for my first one when the thoughts of what I want to put together next starting filling my mind!
Keep it up, can't wait to see the next one!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice build!  I just had Cerakoted.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:33:06 AM EDT
[#3]
That Geisselle Rail won't be on your lightweight build.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top