Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2014 4:19:02 PM EDT
Excuse the crappy cell phone photo, it's my first build, just need to order my spikes upper and she's done
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu192/Daltonlwayne/build_zpsa6ff7367.jpg
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 4:23:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Your first born is missing half it's body.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your first born is missing half it's body.
View Quote

Thatll happen when you drink the tap water around here.

Nice build - I guess, cant see shit really.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:55:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, that hurts my eyes.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#4]
"...and she's done."

It's doesn't stop.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:40:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Already been ncstar'ed and tapco fucked and it's not even compleate.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:45:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I think someone slipped me a roofie, I cant make out a dam thing in that pic.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:25:33 PM EDT
[#7]
If that the first cell phone camera ever produced? Seriously, I can't even tell what optic that is.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#8]
is that a bipod mounted in front of a grip pod?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:26:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sometimes when your a badass you use 2 bipods and a verticle foregrip, it scares the shit out of the enemy before you even have to fire a shot. Shit it scares me.....
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:27:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks like this.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:08:48 AM EDT
[#11]

No, that one looks better. Doesn't hurt my eyes either
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:53:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Excuse the crappy cell phone photo, it's my first build, just need to order my spikes upper and she's done
<a href="http://s647.photobucket.com/user/Daltonlwayne/media/build_zpsa6ff7367.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu192/Daltonlwayne/build_zpsa6ff7367.jpg</a>
View Quote

Its potato baby...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:31:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

so much tapco...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:48:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Much easier on the eyes. And whats the back story?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:01:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Ghost Gun.

and why order a complete upper when you have all that other stuff???
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:53:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hi guys here's my UTG/NCSTAR/TAPCO/TUFF ZONE AR build. I took this totally sweet pic with grandma's 1942 potato. I'd like to thank my sponsors airsoft warehouse, chineseKnockoffParts Tactical, and kel-tec. Oh and grandma.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

~My baby~ was born with 16 toes. So what?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:23:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Hi guys here's my UTG/NCSTAR/TAPCO/TUFF ZONE AR build. I took this totally sweet pic with grandma's 1942 potato. I'd like to thank my sponsors airsoft warehouse, chineseKnockoffParts Tactical, and kel-tec. Oh and grandma.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok. I lol a little.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 8:15:12 AM EDT
[#19]
It's obvious OP has no interest in how the rifle actually handles/shoots, and is more concerned about how it looks.  I love how mean everyone's being!  I wonder if OP has seen this yet, and if he'll reply.

Bump for more funnies!
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#20]
You guys are brutal.  The pic is so blurry that it's really not worth the post, but jeez....  cut the guy a little slack.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:15:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

If it was a little blurrier we wouldn't be able to notice

Give some specs OP
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:26:40 AM EDT
[#22]
If that we're my child I'd put it up for adoption
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:15:38 PM EDT
[#23]
If The Elephant Man had a baby this would be his first born.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:59:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You guys are brutal.  The pic is so blurry that it's really not worth the post, but jeez....  cut the guy a little slack.
View Quote

Nope, an "06er posting a crap picture of an incomplete rifle.....deserves all he gets.

And his cutsie thread title.....

ETA:  I don't think OP expected this response, I doubt he'll be back to this one

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:49:47 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm not sure of the point of the grip pod and the bipod....

Can someone list the parts they think they can see? It's sooo blurry i can only look at it for so long.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:18:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Can someone list the parts they think they can see? It's sooo blurry i can only look at it for so long.
View Quote

Basic carbine lower w/ USGI 30 rnd mag, no upper, barrel, BCG, or CH but at least there's a Grip-Pod GP02LE, Harris style knock off bipod mounted on a UTG drop in quad rail and a NC Star ACOG knockoff is the cherry on top.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:23:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Double Tap
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:16:24 PM EDT
[#28]
It's like that dude who free floated his builds then attached the bipod to his gas block hahah

Op you will learn quick what to ditch
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:19:14 PM EDT
[#29]
is it so blurry to hide the fact it looks like the mailman?  
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Basic carbine lower w/ USGI 30 rnd mag, no upper, barrel, BCG, or CH but at least there's a Grip-Pod GP02LE, Harris style knock off bipod mounted on a UTG drop in quad rail and a NC Star ACOG knockoff is the cherry on top.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Guys, OP joined in 2006.  8 years later is his "first born" with a horrible picture.  Obvious troll isn't obvious?

Edit: after some google-foo, this appears to be legit
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:02:11 PM EDT
[#32]
whats the story behind that shattered lower with bcm kmr rail on page 1?
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Tough crowd, the vertical grip was an extra that was given to me, soon to be replaced by a tango down grip, the optic is NOT ncstar not airsoft, it's rated to 50 cal with lifetime warranty, do'n't have the box in front of me can't remember the name, it too is just there till I can afford a better one, the bipod is UTG oh well live with it, It's just a plinking gun, don't have the coin for an ACOG now but by this time next year it will be up to you guys specs, good thing I have a great sense of humor and can laugh at my self along with ya'll, the upper I am ordering is Spikes, I have no plans on going into battle in the next week or so, may use it to hunt hogs with once I get better stuff on it, it's taking me all summer just to get this far, retired on a limited budget,.
Thanks for the laughs and the great info that I have received, after all gotta walk before you can run
Regards
CD
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:39:22 AM EDT
[#34]
More on the scope
Headquartered in City of Industry, California, Trinity Force Corporations has been in cooperation with the business of manufacturing and supplying high quality optical and electronic designs since 1996. Trinity Force aims to provide competitive pricing along with first class product care with our lifetime warranty, exclusively for our optical scopes. Our product lines include in-line optical scopes, red dot optic sights and scopes, mounting systems, bipods and shooting stands, flashlights and lasers, and other shooting gear accessories.

At Trinity Force Corporations, our goal is to provide industry leading technology. Through our research and development group, we are constantly making adjustments and improvements to our product line to meet our current market standards and needs. Our main focus is to deliver the product and service that meets the highest needs of our customers.

Like I said the optic is just to get me able to shoot it, will be replaced with a real ACOG by next year
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Interesting...never heard of Trinity Force Corporations

Looking at their website is odd.

Link

They seem to offer a lot of stuff that looks a lot like UTG stuff but there is no where to order anything and no prices.

How did you come by the optic? At a gun show?

p.s. looking at some of their handguards they look indentical to UTG ones...very odd
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#36]

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/docxylo/image_zpsc4fbb66c.jpeg

Forget to put the cam pin in the BCG? Looks like it is there in the pic?
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#37]
That's the rifle from the kaboom thread in AR discussion...bad ammo seemed to have caused it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 12:55:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Interesting...never heard of Trinity Force Corporations

Looking at their website is odd.

Link

They seem to offer a lot of stuff that looks a lot like UTG stuff but there is no where to order anything and no prices.

How did you come by the optic? At a gun show?

p.s. looking at some of their handguards they look indentical to UTG ones...very odd
View Quote

The red/green dot they're selling is identical to the BSA I have on one of my pellet guns. I'm not going through their entire inventory, but it looks like all of their optics are re-badged.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 1:13:45 PM EDT
[#39]
OP
You should re title this the ……. ID The Blurry Photo .. photo thread
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:55:51 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

That's the rifle from the kaboom thread in AR discussion...bad ammo seemed to have caused it.
View Quote
link?

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#41]
When did this forum turn into GD?
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top