Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2014 5:38:30 PM EDT
So the "in stock LPK" thread got archived. Though others might be interested in posting well priced LPK kits. I'll start w a question and a post...

PSA LPK $39.99 black/fde/olive etc

My question is does anyone wonder the difference between PTAC/PSA etc?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:36:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had the PTAC lower parts kit next to  PSA Classic kit... The hammer,triggers & selector had a S stamp on both sets... The pins and springs looked the same also on both kits... I don't have a trigger pull gauge but my lower with the PTAC kit and my brothers lower with the PSA Classic triggers felt the same...

I picked up quite a few of the PTAC kits when they were on sale for $30...

Buy it cheap and stack it deep!!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:10:44 AM EDT
[#2]
You hear bad things about PTAC at times, and i must say that the last two uppers i bought required a little "fitting" to the lower, but the LPK's were just fine. The trigger pull was smooth and i had no issues installing them. I'm not a fan of the Blackhawk grip, but the metal parts were good to go.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:33:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Bought four yesterday with free shipping over $100.  Great deal.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:37:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bought four yesterday with free shipping over $100.  Great deal.
View Quote

I'm thinking about buying 3 or these PSA lpk's myself just for the free shipping...and for three builds that I didnt plan on starting just yet.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:55:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Weapons Outfitters offers the "Cool Guy Lower Parts Kit" which is a WOA LPK minus FCG. You must add your own choice of trigger from a drop down. Right now all they have are the Geissele SSA and ALG QMS. The LPK is $33 and the FCGs are discounted significantly. I was able to buy three LPKs while only buying one FCG, an ALG ACT (combat trigger). You can add trigger guards and KNS hammer pins (no idea why they offer it with Geissele triggers), but you only have to buy one FCG, at least that worked for me.

The price of the SSA in this kit is about $40 less than you will find it at other places.

Cool Guy LPK
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:54:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top