Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/24/2014 2:48:57 AM EDT
Ok looking into going the semi build route vs buy a complete. Here's my color problem. LoL. (May seem stupid to some people but I don't shoot/own ugly firearms.)

Im trying to pick out a good color matching lower for the Faxon ARak-21 (green). I found a lower from Juggernaut Tactical (camo) but the greens don't really match up, It may look good mated together but ide like to hear from y'all to see if you guys have, or know of a lower that would match.

Here's the links so y'all can see the colors.
http://www.jtactical.com/product.php?product_id=20
http://www.faxonfirearms.com/content/images/thumbs/0000432_arak_21_upper_receiver_one_stainless_barrel.jpeg

If it comes down to it I'll just have to go the old all black route, but ide really like to find a good match. Thanks y'all!

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 11:38:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you considered painting them to match? Either cerakote or rattle can.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:47:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't. Idk how good it would turn out since I've never painted a gun before. Is it a paint? Or do you like brush it on and bake it? If there's a thread I'll read up on it and consider. I would just like to have them already ready to go vs painting and having it turn out crappy or something .
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top